Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Watch they keep going on about this, people are not going to turn out and vote.

I’m not worried yet because Trump keeps stepping on his toes. And the media is spinning the fuck out of this. Biden black numbers went up 15% over the last two weeks. Trump has a bigger issue with his fucking dementia and lying so again, I am not worried about this, but the 8% of Democrats who’s waffling needs to get the act together

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I'm not ride or die for Barack or anything, but this doesn't sound the kind of thing he would do, and definitely isn't something he would let leak.
First of all, you need to be a ride or die for Barack Obama second of all I agree with you there that’s why I said that particular story is cap. The media is trying to play around with people, especially after that so-called shooting with Trump by the way, he got shot by another Republican. They can’t really spin that so they trying to.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree
I'm not ride or die for Barack or anything, but this doesn't sound the kind of thing he would do, and definitely isn't something he would let leak.

I agree. It’s the Washington post so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

I trust zero news outlets which is sad. They all have an agenda

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am calling cap on this.

First of all, you need to be a ride or die for Barack Obama second of all I agree with you there that’s why I said that particular story is cap. The media is trying to play around with people, especially after that so-called shooting with Trump by the way, he got shot by another Republican. They can’t really spin that so they trying to.

I agree

I agree. It’s the Washington post so you have to take it with a grain of salt.

I trust zero news outlets which is sad. They all have an agenda
Unfortunately I believe this one has merit this time :fuckyousay: If it weren’t true he could easily come out and dispute it. Or get on the campaign trail. Either way, we’re going to know for sure in less than a week.

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered

everything this guy said 1000% percent

if biden gets tossed - they need to get primared - Obama would be shitting on his credibility ( he certainly would have ZERO credibility with me ) and once the GOP came for all of them ( and you know Trump promised he is coming for them with his justice dept and judges that he picked to toss them in jail or strip them of anything they ever owned )

theyd get no pity from me.

better than you live with the possibility that you might lose Dem leadership because if you backstab your electorate this way you will be tossed out just like youre trying to do to Biden....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately I believe this one has merit this time :fuckyousay: If it weren’t true he could easily come out and dispute it. Or get on the campaign trail. Either way, we’re going to know for sure in less than a week.

Yeah and see my problem is why aren't they saying what's the back up plan?? Why wasn't this discussed last year???

Like I said before though, at the end of the day, Shaq could run and I am still voting blue....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

everything this guy said 1000% percent

if biden gets tossed - they need to get primared - Obama would be shitting on his credibility ( he certainly would have ZERO credibility with me ) and once the GOP came for all of them ( and you know Trump promised he is coming for them with his justice dept and judges that he picked to toss them in jail or strip them of anything they ever owned )

theyd get no pity from me.

better than you live with the possibility that you might lose Dem leadership because if you backstab your electorate this way you will be tossed out just like youre trying to do to Biden....

No lies told...I agree with him 100%....

Get those old fucks up out of there....I knew this shit was about big donors and who they want rather than the average 9-5 guy.....Only billionaire I've see stand up for Biden is Mark Cuban, but I am not surprised considering how ex-players said he takes good care of them and some of his initiaitives outside of basketball...

@shonuff - you are 100% correct...if that shit with Obama is true, dude has lost credibility with me knowing good and well what's at stakes with this election....No pity for any of those suckers asking for Biden to step down....

Some of these fuckers forget who put them in their seats and they damn sure ain't slowing down with all these damn text messages asking for money so I know they good in that department....

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just landed on US soil… and all I gotta say is PREPARE to be Sick of Me! I’m feeling a renewed and refreshed sense of mission! When you travel the world & hear the stories of countries where they have no jobs for 90 percent or more of their youth who make up 50 percent of their population & you are trying to come up with ideas for industry that will allow us to diversify our supply chains & stop being so reliant upon China, but also allows us to promote the beauty of Democracy abroad… it recenters you. This election is about us… but I promise y’all this election is about the world. The only people that seemingly haven’t forgotten the lack of world leadership under Covid, which really cost lives everywhere, that haven’t forgotten that there was an American leader that made them less safe because he pals around with dictators, that haven’t forgotten that the US light of hope & freedom was a little dim causing a decrease in things such as study abroad programs which allows us to promote democracy & stave off authoritarian regimes which do things like invade & bully other countries… the only people that haven’t forgot are all waiting with baited breath to see if the American Experiment will end… crushing our future & possibly theirs too. I’m in this fight for what is RIGHT for the many, not the few. I hope that I can count on you.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

At this point Democrats need to administer Last Rites to the Biden Presidency and move the hell on.
I’ve never seen a bunch politically bumbling incompetents torch their nominee and themselves so royally and still think they’re going to be competitive when they have not evinced even a wee bit of a strategy to indicate they know how the hell to move forward once their coup is over.​

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Here's what I think is happening:

1. The media, with low ratings, saw blood in the water after the debate and ran with sensational and inaccurate headlines to generate profit. They have admitted this.

2. That, in turn, influenced big money dem donors who then threatened to pull their big money because the MEDIA was tanking some polls.

3. That, in turn, worried party leaders who need that big money to win because shitheads like Musk can donate $45M per month to trump thanks to Citizens United, and those dem leaders expressed their concern about losing that money.

4. That, in turn, caused the media - again with garbage ratings bleeding cash - to report that party leaders want Biden to step aside (not because they don't think he can do the job, but because other rich people were extorting them)

5. And that greed has led to the snowball effect we are seeing. It's all about money. Not democracy. The media and big donors are selling out democracy and the will of the voters over money.

Corporate media has failed us.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Biden had to sit out 2016 because the dnc chose Hilary.

He wasn't some anointed savior. Obama had to bail his ass out in the 2020 primaries. Elizabeth warren didn't want to leave the race and Bernie was stubborn and too stupid to figure out that its about race and class, not only class. That's the reason why he biden won the primaries. And Mr. Injection bleach into your body was and remains a colossal fuck up.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Biden had to sit out 2016 because the dnc chose Hilary.

He wasn't some anointed savior. Obama had to bail his ass out in the 2020 primaries. Elizabeth warren didn't want to leave the race and Bernie was stubborn and too stupid to figure out that its about race and not only class is the reason why he won tge primaries. And Mr. Injection bleach into your body was and remains a colossal fuck up.

Biden mentioned Obama didn't support him in his book.