Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As people constantly say their problem is Kamala Harris they are afraid of her.
This is absolutely it. Her own brand of politics on a macro national level aren't well know, so they fear it. Accepted her as window dressing for the 2020 DNC campaign and now she could end up running things. Don't want that.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
This is absolutely it. Her own brand of politics on a macro national level aren't well know, so they fear it. Accepted her as window dressing for the 2020 DNC campaign and now she could end up running things. Don't want that.
Some of those donors are going to have to deal with it because if they was to remove her black community, will sit home. It’s only a small percentage of Democrats not all of them. Most of the Democrats support her and Biden. Majority of the mead donors at she have a foot in the Republican party also so I wouldn’t pay attention to them right now.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of those donors are going to have to deal with it because if they was to remove her black community, will sit home. It’s only a small percentage of Democrats not all of them. Most of the Democrats support her and Biden. Majority of the mead donors at she have a foot in the Republican party also so I wouldn’t pay attention to them right now.
I like that biden said he's in it till the election, so its frustrating that so many dems keep saying he has to decide. Well, he has. So get on board or leave. That's the choice trump gave all his gop detractors, and everyone of them got in line to support him or exit. I know the culture of the two parties is different, but at some point he really does have to clap back, and I mean with a hammer if necessary.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I like that biden said he's in it till the election, so its frustrating that so many dems keep saying he has to decide. Well, he has. So get on board or leave. That's the choice trump gave all his gop detractors, and everyone of them got in line to support him or exit. I know the culture of the two parties is different, but at some point he really does have to clap back, and I mean with a hammer if necessary.
Biden for the last 20 years has given black women a pathway you could tell that by some of the judges he and the Supreme Court judge he picked. A lot of black women see that and don’t want other people to fuck it up.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yes:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden for the last 20 years has given black women a pathway you could tell that by some of the judges he and the Supreme Court judge he picked. A lot of black women see that and don’t want other people to fuck it up.
Another candidate will most likely "F" that up. The super rich donor class the dnc is trying to appease want a no loose situation, or to have their cake and eat it too. If Trump is elected they keep their tax breaks and get regulatory relief to earn even higher profits. If biden is elected they win the moral high ground of saving democracy and the environment, as well as clout among the common people they earned their fortunes from.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I wrecked some black Trump supporter in a Discord debate last week. I kept asking him for specifics about policy, and he couldn't name a single bill that Trump passed. He eventually said I was on the democrat plantation, and I replied that we are allowed to read books and have standards. He was so pissed at me.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk: I am definitely in the camp that is willing to vote for whoever in order to keep Trump and the GOP out of office. That said, if I thought that big money was going to force Harris out just to fill the seat with someone more suitable to their interests (or even "just because")... that would be the one thing that would really push me to my limit on voting. Maybe just past it.

And I think that honestly, the black delegation ought to start putting that message out there in clear terms while Team DNC keeps having these closed door meetings.

What's crazy to me is that I honestly think some of it is just really petty, trivial bullshit. I think that some people just don't want the first female president to be a person of color. The fact that a handful of people seem to even want to entertain that Hillary might throw her hat back in the ring is ludicrous to me, but somewhere out there is probably someone that would want to see that happen.