Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is going to be a real bad loss for the Dem party. You think middle of road white men voting for a bedwench? y'all delusions as fk
there r more women voters than men voters. and again Hillary lost by 80k votes. since 2016 just population growth far exceeds those. white men will not decide this election Black voters in Philly,Det and Mil will

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
there r more women voters than men voters. and again Hillary lost by 80k votes. since 2016 just population growth far exceeds those. white men will not decide this election Black voters in Philly,Det and Mil will
you can't be this dumb.

women don't want women to have power and rather be led by men. I know that's weird because you were probably raised by one only and used to her being your authority figure, but other races don't see it that way.

YouGov poll of 1,582 U.S. adult citizens conducted between July 13 and 16 found 39 percent of respondents would vote for Harris if she was the 2024 Democratic presidential candidate, against 44 percent for Trump. This put Harris slightly behind Biden, who the survey found would lose to Trump by 41 percent of the vote against 43 percent.

she polls worse than Biden!

she about to get molly whopped. you are being delusional. step back from the Dem machine that you get nothing out of anyway, and see the world and situation for what it is.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can't be this dumb.

women don't want women to have power and rather be led by men. I know that's weird because you were probably raised by one only and used to her being your authority figure, but other races don't see it that way.

YouGov poll of 1,582 U.S. adult citizens conducted between July 13 and 16 found 39 percent of respondents would vote for Harris if she was the 2024 Democratic presidential candidate, against 44 percent for Trump. This put Harris slightly behind Biden, who the survey found would lose to Trump by 41 percent of the vote against 43 percent.

she polls worse than Biden!

she about to get molly whopped. you are being delusional. step back from the Dem machine that you get nothing out of anyway, and see the world and situation for what it is.
U r clearly a follower and have no clue. U quote a poll of 1600 people to make ur case? typical dumb shit. fuck a poll. stats dont lie facts arent based in opinion and that all you r talkin about ur opinion. as far as trying to attack me personally let me explain a couple things to u so u know who u fuckin with. I was raised by my Great Grandmother and Grandmother cause my mother was murdered when i was 4. I was raised by old school not new school foolishness. I was taught independence of mind and thought because unlike u I was able to actually pass as non Black BUT I never choose that bullshit route. I have voted as a Dem and I have voted GOP. I am neutral in this thing cause I will be great either way. If Trump is elected Ill get a huge tax break if Dems r elected my people will get a fairer shake. Either way I win. So again she will win if the Black vote in Philly,Mil and Det shows up like 2020 period. Fuck ur polls,fuck ur stupid talking points.this is facts take it or leave. also the idea of women not wanting women to have power maybe true in a vaccum but Trump is a threat to women like no other and women will not vote for Trump over a woman just to be a hater when THERE specific rights are on the line.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I thought most of yall had Caczarus on ignore? Why yall wasting your time with that dumb ass angry honky? His strategy is to just call everybody dumb and try to keep yall from voting for Democrats and help Trump

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

For a brief minute, Republicans was happy but just like that now they are whining a little bit. Kamala Harris has put Republicans in a little tight spot right now They are actually trying to go to court to stop Joe Biden from leaving the ticket I kid you not. Suffering suffrage.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
9m91p64rladd1.jpeg
Matt was drunk or dusted up. He was definitely zooted.