Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im shocked at how this has been in just 24 hours. I expected a positive reaction but nothing close to this. I see Haley supporters all in for Kamala,I see white men all for her I see unreal money being sent I mean money that is so far over the threshold nothing has ever been close. If this is just the start she will romp to victory.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im shocked at how this has been in just 24 hours. I expected a positive reaction but nothing close to this. I see Haley supporters all in for Kamala,I see white men all for her I see unreal money being sent I mean money that is so far over the threshold nothing has ever been close. If this is just the start she will romp to victory.
Folks know what’s at stake. Orange is CLOWN.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

I know right. If this continues it will be epic.