DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

White Men Organizing to Elect Kamala Harris

kamala-harris-taking-oath-for-vice-presidency-2c0eea.jpg

Doing Our Part to Move America Forward​

White men have a tremendous responsibility in this election.​

In the 2016 Presidential election, White men favored Donald Trump by a 30-point margin, 62% to 32% and were largely responsible for his election.
In the 2020 election, White men favored Trump by a 17-point margin, 57% to 40%. He only lost because of the electoral power of Black men, who favored Joe Biden 87% to 12%, and particularly Black women, who supported Biden 95% to 5%. (source for all)
Since Joe Biden announced that he would not seek re-election and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris, we have seen a groundswell of support for Harris. The night of the announcement, 90,000 Black women joined a Zoom call to begin organizing to support Harris. The next night, 53,000 Black men joined a Zoom call to start their own organizing and quickly raised a million dollars. The next day, Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America began organizing a call for White women.
It is long past time for White men to stand up and organize to elect Vice President Harris and prevent Donald Trump from returning to office.

Stay tuned to this space and follow @whitemen4harris on Twitter for further information as we begin to organize. In the meantime, support Kamala Harris’s campaign here.​

Join the email list and contact us using the form below.​

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

White Men Organizing to Elect Kamala Harris

kamala-harris-taking-oath-for-vice-presidency-2c0eea.jpg

Doing Our Part to Move America Forward​

White men have a tremendous responsibility in this election.​

In the 2016 Presidential election, White men favored Donald Trump by a 30-point margin, 62% to 32% and were largely responsible for his election.
In the 2020 election, White men favored Trump by a 17-point margin, 57% to 40%. He only lost because of the electoral power of Black men, who favored Joe Biden 87% to 12%, and particularly Black women, who supported Biden 95% to 5%. (source for all)
Since Joe Biden announced that he would not seek re-election and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris, we have seen a groundswell of support for Harris. The night of the announcement, 90,000 Black women joined a Zoom call to begin organizing to support Harris. The next night, 53,000 Black men joined a Zoom call to start their own organizing and quickly raised a million dollars. The next day, Shannon Watts, founder of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America began organizing a call for White women.
It is long past time for White men to stand up and organize to elect Vice President Harris and prevent Donald Trump from returning to office.

Stay tuned to this space and follow @whitemen4harris on Twitter for further information as we begin to organize. In the meantime, support Kamala Harris’s campaign here.​

Join the email list and contact us using the form below.​

I know I'm seeing it but I keep asking myself is this real? I can't believe I'm seeing all this enthusiasm and rallying behind this woman when they tried so hard to disparage her for the past 4 years for nothing.

I'm optimistic it will continue but man its a sight to see :cool:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know I'm seeing it but I keep asking myself is this real? I can't believe I'm seeing all this enthusiasm and rallying behind this woman when they tried so hard to disparage her for the past 4 years for nothing.

I'm optimistic it will continue but man its a sight to see :cool:
Man they got a whole website. We will see over the next few days, but I think it might be.

The CLEARS one is legit. CLEARS just means all whites for Kamala