Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m not a fan of Roy Cooper. Whenever you get a chance GOOGLE Ronny Long :angry:

Roy Cooper ain’t bout shit to me. I think that Ronny Long shit might be a distraction too just like the “but..but…but Kamala locked up thousands of black mens in Cali” bullshit. Or maybe I listen to too much Sirius XM.

Oh and Josh Stein is problematic too but I’m pragmatic. That Kewn Marc Robinson gotta go:smh:
Interesting…

Yeah I’m very familiar with Ronny Long. The kids at my Alma mater created a Ronnie Long Project with one our professors and were advocating on his behalf.

Yeah Stein definitely would be a better choice than that coon Robinson.

Andy Beshear man you should look him up. I’m very impress with what I’ve read and that fact he gave voting rights back to ex felons.

Dad was a governor too

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting…

Yeah I’m very familiar with Ronny Long. The kids at my Alma mater created a Ronnie Long Project with one our professors and were advocating on his behalf.

Yeah Stein definitely would be a better choice than that coon Robinson.

Andy Beshear man you should look him up. I’m very impress with what I’ve read and that fact he gave voting rights back to ex felons.

Dad was a governor too
I'm starting to warm up to the kat in KY. If I recall, I may have sent him some spare change to defeat Daniel Coonmeron.
I just don't know how he would win votes in MI-WI-PA though. He'd damn sure destroy JD Whyte Trash in the VP debates though.
All in my opinion of course.

I'm sure they'll make the right decision though.