Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This shit is getting ridiculous. DOJ or the IRS should arrest his ass.

A JUSTICE THOMAS TIMELINE:

April 2023: ProPublica reports Thomas took luxury trips and did real estate deals with Harlan Crow that he failed to disclose.

June 2023: Thomas amends his financial disclosure forms, claiming he didn't understand the instructions.

November 2023: New SCOTUS ethics codes clarify the rules for Thomas (and all the justices)

June 2024: Thomas gets caught AGAIN, and amends his disclosure forms with trips to Bali and California with Harlan Crow.

Today: Thomas gets caught AGAIN with trips to New Zealand and Hawaii with Harlan Crow.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Damn, this will cost a hundred million.

“After having carefully considered and weighed the witness testimony and evidence, the court reaches the following conclusion: Google is a monopolist, and it has acted as one to maintain its monopoly,” US District Judge Amit Mehta wrote in Monday’s opinion. “It has violated Section 2 of the Sherman Act.”

The company has spent tens of billions of dollars on exclusive contracts to secure a dominant position as the world’s default search provider on smartphones and web browsers. Those contracts have given it the scale to block out would-be rivals such as Microsoft’s Bing and DuckDuckGo, the US government alleged in a historic antitrust lawsuit filed during the Trump administration.

Specifically, Google’s exclusive deals with Apple and other key players in the mobile ecosystem were anticompetitive, Mehta said. Google has also charged high prices in search advertising that reflect its monopoly power in search, he added.

“This victory against Google is an historic win for the American people,” Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a statement. “No company — no matter how large or influential — is above the law.”

:itsawrap:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

GUOtMcXa4AAOiOZ

Last edited:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope I'm watching live when this mf loses it...It's fucking coming. He almost lost with the black journalist but his bitch as ran before they were done with his ass.

Probably already posted but this is from his Atlanta campaign days after Kamala's.

Thirty minutes into his speech, he became distracted again by the seating: “There’s some seats right up there — they could let them come in.”

He complained about the venue to Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene, R-Ga., who was sitting in the front row: “It’s obviously, Marjorie, a very liberal school, I guess, right? I’m not happy with the school.” He claimed that “they don’t want to show that we’re successful.”

And then he was back, once again, on Harris and her crowd size. “She has to go get entertainers,” he repeated. “They start leaving as soon as she opens her mouth.”