Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I had to bookmark this. IG chat with someone who posted a story about Harris talking about A.I. and they wanted to clown saying she didn't know wtf she was talking about. Unfortunately this individual didn't know what A.I. really is so they could never understood what she was talking about (she was telling the truth explaining A I). They mentioned Democrats haven't done anything for blacks in over 40 years and then ask for anything Republicans have done and they mention the First Step Act (had to tell them what it was because of course they didn't know the fucking name of it).

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to bookmark this. IG chat with someone who posted a story about Harris talking about A.I. and they wanted to clown saying she didn't know wtf she was talking about. Unfortunately this individual didn't know what A.I. is really so they could never understood what she was talking about (she was telling the truth explaining A I). They mentioned Democrats haven't done anything for blacks in over 40 years and then ask for anything Republicans have done and they mention the First Step Act (had to tell them what it was because of course they didn't know the fucking name of it).
Next time they mention that bullshit, remind them who passed the Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 that laid the groundwork for the First Step Act :yes:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I hope I'm watching live when this mf loses it...It's fucking coming. He almost lost with the black journalist but his bitch as ran before they were done with his ass.
ya know, initially i questioned the wisdom in their hosting him. i felt they were showing him too much respect and deference by platforming his unhinged statements and ideology.

hoo boy was i wrong.

0F8D75BC-6506-4846-8C68-1EE9687EFC03.jpeg