Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Buttplug could have been a good vice president but I don’t think the country is not quite there yet.
Him being a bone smuggler means nothing, he would of been a shit vp. He made racist cops comfortable in his shithole city and got rid of a black police chief who held them crackers accountable. He told a black woman who brought up the issue up to him not to vote for him. He's no different than the Republicans who crashed grindr during the convention, and if your black and support Bootyplug, your the same level coon as Tom Scott. Fuck him, fuck his husband, and fuck their kid. When that booty bandit was losing the primary he his house niggas coons blame "black homophobia". I hope aoc doesn't select him as vp.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
I feel bad for Bush, but Bowen dug a little bit of a hole with herself with the fire alarm incident.
Fire alarm shit was dumb, but the news constantly bringing that up is dumber, plus the constant ads on wpix at 7:06 right after the weather didnt help.

Him screaming shame in dem crackers face after another school shooting is my favorite clip. Hopefully secretary of education can be his next job.