Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is their fascination with saying ninja?!?!?!
wyzcqu4cumhd1.jpeg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Gen Z Congressman Maxwell Frost infuriates MAGA by breaking down exactly why young voters are flocking to Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in record numbers.

This is absolutely spot on...

"I'd say two really important things. Number one: his authenticity. This is one of the most authentic tickets that I think we've ever seen in U.S. politics," said Frost during a conversation with Jen Psaki on MSNBC.

"It's part of the reason why the vice president has blown up so much on TikTok. And the same thing with Governor Walz. They're authentic," said Frost.

"They're real people and I think this generation especially is done with people who to be quite frank feel like they've been made in a laboratory to become a politician," he went on. "They just want humans. They want people just like them to run and these two represent that."

"But the second thing that I think is really important and I said this in my tweet, is that Governor Walz has shown what it means, to show people that government can work for them, that when you vote for someone you get something out of it," Frost continued. "And I think that's really important to keep in mind."

"With a very slim majority — keep in mind the Republicans have a slim majority in Congress they've done zip — with a very slim majority Governor Walz has gotten free universal school lunch for all kids, feeding all of our children, making sure they're not going hungry in schools," Frost said.

"He's passed red flag laws. He's passed labor protections for unions. He's passed record money for transit and affordable housing," he continued. "And he's shown people that when you vote, when we vote, we actually get something for our communities and I think that honestly Jen is one of the most important things and one of the reasons I'm excited for him as a pick."

"There were so many good people on the short list but Governor Walz has shown his people what government can do," Frost concluded.

Well said! The choice this election could not be any simpler. Harris and Walz are offering a brighter future for all Americans. Trump and J.D. Vance are offering a fascist dystopia.