Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Trump always been like this they had to dirty up Hillary for him to sneak in the back door in 2016 but they really don’t have shit on Kamala Harris. It’s so fucked up that Black people have to be almost squeaky clean to get half of the distance dirty ass white people get. Same thing with Obama…..Obama had to be super Duper squeaky clean for him to get into the White. Any black person that has the reputation of Trump will have been thrown under the jail by now.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
togmk037wtid1.jpeg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh a sidenote some of these free Palestine people are trolls so be very careful with some of them.
This is the loud part... I believe as Black people we are naturally sympathetic towards evil / wrongdoings / injustice... BUT, to your point these niggas fake angry and the shit so hypocritical, but they don't even see it

Tough... That generation is different, I like em

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
"Mentally retarded" is not a medical diagnosis, jack ass.
Shut the fuck up

Criteria for Mental Retardation​

SSA disability determination for mental retardation requires that the individual have “significantly sub-average general intellectual functioning with deficits in adaptive functioning initially manifested during the developmental period; i.e., the evidence demonstrates or supports onset of the impairment before age 22” (Social Security Administration, 2002, p. 76). Children must also have significantly subaverage general intellectual functioning with deficits in adaptive behavior. Since they are children and under age 22, such findings will have manifested during the developmental period. The Listing of Im pairments, which specifies medical criteria and associated diagnoses, includes separate criteria for adults and for children and adolescents with mental retardation.

Listing 12.05 of Part A lays out criteria for mental retardation; it is closely paraphrased here. In order to be found eligible for benefits due to mental retardation, adults must be mentally retarded as defined above, and must meet one of four requirements:

• mental incapacity as evidenced by dependence upon others for personal needs (e.g., toileting, eating, dressing, etc.) and an inability to follow simple directions that is so severe that standardized measures of intellectual functioning cannot be administered;
  • valid verbal IQ (VIQ), performance IQ (PIQ), or full-scale IQ (FSIQ) equal to 59 or less;
  • valid VIQ, PIQ, or FSIQ between 60 and 70, and a separate physical or mental impairment that imposes an additional and significant limitation on work-related functioning; or
  • valid VIQ, PIQ, or FSIQ between 60 and 70, along with at least two of the following: (a) marked restriction of activities of daily living, (b) marked difficulties maintaining social functioning, (c) deficiencies of concentration, persistence or pace that results in problems completing tasks in a timely manner, or (d) repeated episodes of decompensation.
Satisfaction of any one of these four criteria in an individual who has mental retardation meets the step 3 criterion of SSA's determination process; i.e., that the individual has a prima facie case of disability that results in an inability to work.

Separate determination criteria have been developed for children and adolescents, which recognize the different processes and effects that mental disorders have on their functioning. Determination criteria for children are further subdivided by age and associated developmental expectations. Criteria are provided for infants and toddlers (e.g., between ages 1 and 3) and three age groups of children and adolescents (e.g., ages 3 to 6, 6 to 12, and 12 to 18). These age criteria are designed to assess the severity of the disability's impact on the child's or adolescent's functioning, with benefits provided for conditions that cause “marked” restrictions, defined as “more than moderate but less than extreme.” On standardized tests, a score that is “two standard deviations below the mean for the test” is evidence of a marked restriction. A score that is three standard deviations below the mean on a standardized test is evidence of an extreme limitation.

Medical criteria for evaluating children with mental retardation are described in Listing 112.05.Like the definition for adults, mental retardation in children for SSA disability purposes is characterized by significantly subaverage general intellectual functioning, with deficits in

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Shut the fuck up, I have an ice box, a horseless carriage and i'm going down to the saloon to pitch woo to the harlots down there!
Shit gets updated and outdated all the time, stupid motherfucker. You're 14 years behind the times.

Despite not typically being used in official context, "mental retardation" was still written in many of the United States' laws and documents until October 5, 2010, when U.S. President Barack Obama signed into effect S. 2781, also known as Rosa's Law.

Yes, the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) replaced the term "mental retardation" with "intellectual disability" (intellectual developmental disorder). The DSM-5 is a standard manual used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders.

I bet you're still using the word "coloreds" to describe Black folks too, aren't you?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Shit gets updated and outdated all the time, stupid motherfucker. You're 14 years behind the times.

Despite not typically being used in official context, "mental retardation" was still written in many of the United States' laws and documents until October 5, 2010, when U.S. President Barack Obama signed into effect S. 2781, also known as Rosa's Law.

Yes, the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) replaced the term "mental retardation" with "intellectual disability" (intellectual developmental disorder). The DSM-5 is a standard manual used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders.

I bet you're still using the word "coloreds" to describe Black folks too, aren't you?
You realize you in here defending Baron Trump right? We call people retarded all the time and you in here acting like a fucking Karen because I called his son a retard . I don’t give a flying fuck if the DSM 5 changed “Mental Retardation” to “Intellectual Disability” to appease sensitive bitch niggas like you that think everything is cruel, even though it’s the exact same shit.

You called me Dumb then had the nerve to say mental retardation isnt a medical diagnosis when it has always been one. I don’t give a fuck if the name changed and your comparison of it to the world “colored” which is 80 years ago is beyond retarded. Karen ass nigga

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

365 Harms: The Trump Administration’s Record on People of Color

Time and time again, the Trump administration’s policies and practices have negatively affected communities of color across the United States