Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Shit gets updated and outdated all the time, stupid motherfucker. You're 14 years behind the times.

Despite not typically being used in official context, "mental retardation" was still written in many of the United States' laws and documents until October 5, 2010, when U.S. President Barack Obama signed into effect S. 2781, also known as Rosa's Law.

Yes, the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) replaced the term "mental retardation" with "intellectual disability" (intellectual developmental disorder). The DSM-5 is a standard manual used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders.

I bet you're still using the word "coloreds" to describe Black folks too, aren't you?
It's trumps son, so I'll allow the good doctors diagnosis.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Republican pollster Frank Luntz drops brutal news on Donald Trump to explain why he's losing to Kamala Harris, says that he needs to "to stop behaving like a petulant child."

But Luntz was just getting started...

"If I were advising him, which I am not, I would look him straight in the eye and say, ‘Sir, you need to shut up. You need to stop behaving like a petulant child, and start focusing on what the American people want, in a way that they want to hear it,’" Luntz said on CNN.

"Look, if I yell at you every time you have me on, you’ll stop having me on and you’ll stop listening," Luntz went on.

"Trump doesn’t understand that," he continued. "People have to tell him the truth, because at this point she’s got her convention bounce before the convention, and I think Harris could have a 5- or 6-point lead coming out of that convention if Donald Trump continues to behave the way that he has."

Unfortunately for Republicans, Donald Trump is incapable of changing. He's an angry old man with a deteriorating mind who has never once in his life exerted an ounce of self control.

Trump will get worse as the election approaches, not better.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about this country or the MAGA cult. This is all about him and him alone. He can't do what needs to be done to win because he didn't built that way. He is running to stay out of jail and to smooth it over so he can keep making money and not going to jail. Hence the judges he appointed. Gotta give him props.

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
mtlrlidbcajd1.jpeg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Niggas looking for likes.

Crazy thing is I’ve never heard anyone shame someone.
Like vote for who you want to vote for, but just be informed about the side you are voting for.

Everyone always scream black power this or black group economics, but when a black person can become the leader of the free world it’s always some BS.

Unless you prove to me you are coon, im
Always going to vote black just like I buy black.

Him calling out Bakari is on some BS. That man almost lost his wife and his daughter when she was giving birth to his kids. That shit would put any man in a dark place.

And how you going to call out someone who named his son after stokley? Dad was shot and went to jail for protesting with SNCC during the civil rights movement?

Like dudes like him are clowns. Probably didn’t have a father

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The mothafucker didn't run for public office until two decades later :roflmao2:

So the Chinese would've been like, we're going to invest in this regular joe smoe, hope he runs for congress one day as a Democrat in a district that hadn't elected nothing but Republicans for the past century, then hope he runs and becomes a successful Governor and just by chance get picked to be a VP nominee of a major political party.

Now if the Chinese were smart enough to pull that off then we're all fucked :hithead: