Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He subconsciously contradicted with the whole peaceful slavery mumbo jumbo. To say things are worse off now and describe it with the adjective of peaceful is a misnomer at best. That's the thing with these MAGA kewns, they tend to throw out these nebulous terms trying to sound smart and end up looking foolish when you decompose their arguments like that Byron Donalds fool.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He subconsciously contradicted with the whole peaceful slavery mumbo jumbo. To say things are worse off now and describe it with the adjective of peaceful is a misnomer at best. That's the thing with these MAGA kewns, they tend to throw out these nebulous terms trying to sound smart and end up looking foolish when you decompose their arguments like that Byron Donalds fool.
Bruh I actually enjoy watching these kind of videos and reading the comments of the people in bgol that agree or have an aligned POV... The lack of awareness of their own hypocrisy is incredible... Niggas will argue just for the sake if it and fail to realize they're debating their own thoughts... Once I stopped taking them serious, it allowed me to enjoy it as pure entertainment...

My favorite is when they're hit with a correction supported with a credible source

Last edited:

Star
Registered
Con·trar·i·an

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Oh, snap..

Donald Trump 'I have no connections to Russia' Trump had to put up Bond in the EJ Carroll case to appeal, 92 Million. It was put up by a Russian! Guess who's house was raided...the Russian, Dimitri Simes! Remember when I said that they were wasting their money backing Trump, yeah, goodbye 92 Million. His bank accounts were frozen. FBI Agents spent 2 days gathering a ton of evidence!!

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh I actually enjoy watching these kind of videos and reading the comments of the people in bgol that agree or have an aligned POV... The lack of awareness of their own hypocrisy is incredible... Niggas will argue just for the sake if it and fail to realize they're debating their own thoughts... Once I stopped taking them serious, it allowed me to enjoy it as pure entertainment...

My favorite is when they're hit with a correction supported with a credible source

The same people that argue that Democrats secretly don't want to win because they don't want to actually change things will also tell you that they'd personally rather be back in chains (or heavier ones) for the sake of the struggle.

It's easier to fight for the next step if someone isn't actively standing on your neck.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump is very low energy and angry, and his dementia is sitting in very quickly.

But there is still a very significant amount of people who are eating this up.

Wtf does that say?

Imagine hearing and seeing Trump and Democrats STILL can't rest?

Trump sounds insane and this ain't NEW and the press isn't calling for HIM to step down and aren't "afraid" for the future of our country as they claimed to be for Biden.

This whole election so far is an embarrassing

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
But there is still a very significant amount of people who are eating this up.

Wtf does that say?

Imagine hearing and seeing Trump and Democrats STILL can't rest?

Trump sounds insane and this ain't NEW and the press isn't calling for HIM to step down and aren't "afraid" for the future of our country as they claimed to be for Biden.

This whole election so far is an embarrassing
As long as you have stupid and racist people in the country you are going to have people who eat this. But everyone else outside of that bubble is seeing the quick decline of Trump. Hopefully if he loses and he loses big the Republicans will drop him now it’s going to be a little difficult to do that, but they are not going to have any other choice. Then again they could drop him and try to find a younger version of him to run the party, which would be equally bad. Nevertheless, the door is open

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As long as you have stupid and racist people in the country you are going to have people who eat this. But everyone else outside of that bubble is seeing the quick decline of Trump. Hopefully if he loses and he loses big the Republicans will drop him now it’s going to be a little difficult to do that, but they are not going to have any other choice. Then again they could drop him and try to find a younger version of him to run the party, which would be equally bad. Nevertheless, the door is open

You mean drop him right now? Pre election?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
q0zlrj7nmajd1.jpeg
Why would a MAN even make that kind of comparison?

Wtf???