Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Trump fixing to go further into his personal hell. All of the bullshit he did to people over the years is going to come back and bite him straight in the ass all of a sudden.

We will see...

I won't believe it till he is soundly defeated and no lawsuits

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I may be irrational about Trump but it is hard for me to understand why half of Americans are ignoring the complete lack of values for a position that should be a role model. And RFK trumpets himself as a "climate warrior" joining "drill baby drill" and ignoring climate, just to get an appointment. I have always disliked him for his anti-science vaccine stance but this "deal making" (which is illegal if bartered) with no principles is really bothering me. And RFK didn't care if he "did a deal" with Harris (reportedly tried that) or Trump. I hope that is not "deranged" for calling a spade a spade? So again, my priorities 1. Better (not perfect but not despicable values) values 2. climate 3. economic policy. Then many others. Incidentally, if you think about it, climate debt (potentially trillions) is hard to pay off. Economic debt can be inflated away in the worst case, not that I am a fan of that.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I may be irrational about Trump but it is hard for me to understand why half of Americans are ignoring the complete lack of values for a position that should be a role model. And RFK trumpets himself as a "climate warrior" joining "drill baby drill" and ignoring climate, just to get an appointment. I have always disliked him for his anti-science vaccine stance but this "deal making" (which is illegal if bartered) with no principles is really bothering me. And RFK didn't care if he "did a deal" with Harris (reportedly tried that) or Trump. I hope that is not "deranged" for calling a spade a spade? So again, my priorities 1. Better (not perfect but not despicable values) values 2. climate 3. economic policy. Then many others. Incidentally, if you think about it, climate debt (potentially trillions) is hard to pay off. Economic debt can be inflated away in the worst case, not that I am a fan of that.