Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
80d6x5ur78ld1.jpeg

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
EDIT: Not satire, I watched the videos in the replies. Rep. Crocket really broke her :roflmao::roflmao3:

All it took was for to crack that ego and dispel the myth of white supremacy.
Yep, she never recover after she read her in front of the world. This is how you get under white people skin easily and a lot of them cannot recover.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

A die-hard Trumper in Florida says he was discriminated against by a right-wing political advocacy group, claiming he was called a “slave” during his 12 days with the organization before it fired him for complaining.
Carl Baxter, who is Black, is suing Americans for Prosperity, the nonprofit “grassroots” conservative operation run by Charles and David Koch, the billionaire siblings and hard-line climate change deniers.

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EDIT: Not satire, I watched the videos in the replies. Rep. Crocket really broke her :roflmao::roflmao3:

All it took was for to crack that ego and dispel the myth of white supremacy.

More likely is the prospect of being in the minority for the next 2 years as Dems will take back the house & the MILLIONS she will make hosting her own show on Fox News.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know ya'll folks are not paying attention to the MI Senate race but Elissa Slotkin is going to eat Mike Rogers alive

Her and the woman running against the dude in FL campaign ads stay lit on my Twitter. I be like damn who are these women lol

Now I know, but their social
Media game is on fire!