Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

what-icecube.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Come get it you Platinum Plan aka Ice Cube…muther….

Speaking of where’s MAGA Ice Cube? Where’s the Platinum Plan 2.0?

I really hate these sorry ass coons , they just trust anything Trump says he will do. A sociopathic habitual liar is going to really help Black folk . A racist who cuts funding to programs that help us while wanting to Ban anything that he thinks is “racist” towards whites . Man I hate more and more of these bitch niggas daily. He won’t rent apartments to us but he wants to help. Has events with Neo Nazis but y’all coons ignore that. I hate you all . You need to be gassed

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really hate these sorry ass coons , they just trust anything Trump says he will do. A sociopathic habitual liar is going to really help Black folk . A racist who cuts funding to programs that help us while wanting to Ban anything that he thinks is “racist” towards whites . Man I hate more and more of these bitch niggas daily. He won’t rent apartments to us but he wants to help. Has events with Neo Nazis but y’all coons ignore that. I hate you all . You need to be gassed

That’s what’s so crazy about all of that. I kinda get it if it were another POTUS..McCain? Romney? One of those ol’ school GOP that have some sense of humility and integrity.

BUT FUCKING TRUMP?

The cat that don’t pay people?

That’s who’s going to keep his promise to black folks after he gets elected?

How stupid do you have to be to trust Trump?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
That’s what’s so crazy about all of that. I kinda get it if it were another POTUS..McCain? Romney? One of those ol’ school GOP that have some sense of humility and integrity.

BUT FUCKING TRUMP?

The cat that don’t pay people?

That’s who’s going to keep his promise to black folks after he gets elected?

How stupid do you have to be to trust Trump?
THIS

Plus look at all the idiots that have LOST their businesses and law license fuckin with this idiot?!?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LYING his ass off.

Wow. So in the span of 60 seconds, he

1) lies about having a better online social media game,

2) claims he has no idea how his online social media system works (contradicting his first point),

3) blames his own team (which, again, he was just touting as superior and/or saying he didn't know the inner workings of), and

4) apparently realizing at the last second that he's crapping on his own team, pivots to floating baseless accusations about "the administration".

All he had to do was just politely say something like he was invited by the families and perhaps wasn't aware of the specific regulations of the area(s), deferring to his staff (where he could have someone take the fall for this in short order, as is the way of politics). But his cottage cheese brain treats any press question as an attack, so he had to go on the offensive for no reason and with no plan.