Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So why would anybody need questions in advance to prepare ?

The questions will be about the current issues and what each candidate ha said about those issues

Anybody should know what things to prepare for. Same as going to any interview, you can assume certain questions will be asked and what things to be familiar with.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

I’m glad she said this because college is not for everyone. They need to bring back tactical programs to high school also like welding, auto repair, etc.. for now. AI cannot touch these particular positions until they build an android like data from Star Trek, which is a long time off. Oh by the way, I do have a bachelors degree in computer science from the 90s… it is a good degree, but you have to constantly stay up with the changes of technology. If you don’t this degree don’t mean shit.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

“It just exploded into something I didn’t mean to happen,” Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, told NBC News on Friday.

Lee recently posted on Facebook about a neighbor’s cat that went missing, adding that the neighbor told Lee she thought the cat was the victim of an attack by her Haitian neighbors.

Newton told Newsguard that Lee’s Facebook post misstated her story, and that the owner of the missing cat was “an acquaintance of a friend” rather than her daughter’s friend. Newton could not be reached for comment.

“I’m not a racist,” she said through heavy emotion, adding that her daughter is half Black and she herself is mixed race and a member of the LGBTQ community. “Everybody seems to be turning it into that, and that was not my intent.”

Lee said she pulled her daughter out of school and is now worried about her safety with so much attention on her family. She is also concerned for the safety of the Haitian community, which she said she did not intend to villainize en masse.

“I feel for the Haitian community,”
she said. “If I was in the Haitians’ position, I’d be terrified, too, worried that somebody’s going to come after me because they think I’m hurting something that they love and that, again, that’s not what I was trying to do.”

Immigrant advocacy groups have said these kinds of claims can be dangerous.

“The Haitian-American community in Springfield, OH and around the country is feeling targeted and unsafe because dehumanizing, debunked and racist conspiracies are being advanced at the highest levels of American politics and are still being repeated,” Vanessa Cárdenas, executive director of America's Voice, a nonprofit that advocates for immigration refor said in an email. “The false claim that Black immigrants are violently attacking American families by stealing and eating their pets is a powerful and old racist trope that puts a target on people’s backs, and it is turbo-charged in the era of MAGA when political violence has become commonplace and we have already witnessed violent incidents incited by such rhetoric.”

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
GXXL8KvWAAA3VVM