Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: Russian FAKE VIDEOS aimed at helping Trump—confirmed by Microsoft. Remember when I said these two videos were coming from Russia three weeks ago and you all laughed? Well, here's the proof. Over the past few weeks, several fake videos have been spreading online, including one showing an alleged Kamala Harris hit-and-run victim and another showing a woman supposedly being beaten by Harris supporters. Microsoft has now confirmed these videos originated from Russia. "Storm-1516, identified by news reports as a Kremlin-aligned troll farm, produced and disseminated two inauthentic videos, each generating millions of views. One video depicted an attack by alleged Harris supporters on a supposed Trump rally attendee, while another used an on-screen actor to fabricate false claims about Harris’s involvement in a hit-and-run accident." If you spread this crap without knowing where it came from, you are helping a foreign enemy.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Trump: I don't think I've ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They're massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I'd say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I'd get the hell out, ok? Because I don't want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it's terrible. So they say so I'll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there's a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that's not rambling. That's genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn't connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph

images

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WOW! Leaked Russian documents reveal that the Russian IT group, the Social Design Agency, explicitly identified Marjorie Taylor Greene as aiding their efforts to spread misinformation about Ukraine. The next two months are going to be flooded with lies and manipulation. Please, think critically before sharing content on social media—it’s more important than ever to verify before amplifying misinformation.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
For people interested in FL. Once the event is over the recording will be available. Starts in about an hour.

We invite you to a live discussion on Spoutible with Nikki Fried, Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, today at 5:30 PM EDT.

She will discuss Florida's pivotal role in the upcoming elections and share insights on the Democratic Party's strategies to turn the state blue.

Discussion Topics:
Voter Engagement Initiatives: Efforts to boost voter registration and turnout across diverse communities.

Policy Priorities: Key Democratic policies on healthcare, education, and the economy aimed at improving the lives of all Floridians.

Grassroots Mobilization: How the party is leveraging grassroots movements leading up to the elections.

Counteracting Voter Suppression: Addressing voting rights concerns and ensuring a fair electoral process.

We hope you can join this important conversation about Florida's future.

To join the event at 5:30 PM EDT, please visit: