Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Your girl dates white women, so what is your fucking point?

The fuck is your problem? YOU engaged me. I didn’t engage you. I don’t care who she dates. It was YOU who invoked the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan in the discussion about Kamala, not me. YOU think Jamaican is a race, not me, which is why YOU ran from the Sean Paul question. And when I point out that Farrakhan has also praised Trump and that the NOI condemns everything that YOU and YOUR PARTY support (homosexuality, transgender, feminism, abortion, Kamala’s white Jewish husband, etc), it was YOU who got pissy and started talking about Yvette Carnell as if it were relevant to the discussion.

So deal with it. Kamala ain’t black and “you’re not only a CHUMP but you’re a traitor to your race!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fuck is your problem? YOU engaged me. I didn’t engage you. I don’t care who she dates. It was YOU who invoked the Nation of Islam and Louis Farrakhan in the discussion about Kamala, not me. YOU think Jamaican is a race, not me, which is why YOU ran from the Sean Paul question. And when I point out that Farrakhan has also praised Trump and that the NOI condemns everything that YOU and YOUR PARTY support (homosexuality, transgender, feminism, abortion, Kamala’s white Jewish husband, etc), it was YOU who got pissy and started talking about Yvette Carnell as if it were relevant to the discussion.

So deal with it. Kamala ain’t black and “you’re not only a CHUMP but you’re a traitor to your race!

You sound dumb as fuck as usual. Every time y'all get in your feelings you bring up the homo thing, yet your founder is a fucking dyke who likes white women. Obviously, the gay thing can't be that much a problem to begin with.

And if you really want to go there about homosexuals and really have issues with them, feel free to address this rumor that popped up a few years ago.

Malcolm X was bisexual. Get over it​

The Sexuality of Malcolm X​

You're not worried about homosexuals but you will keep bringing it up when NO ONE else has, how does that work?

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
You sound dumb as fuck as usual. Every time y'all get in your feelings you bring up the homo thing, yet your founder is a fucking dyke who likes white women. Obviously, the gay thing can't be that much a problem to begin with.

And if you really want to go there about homosexuals and really have issues with them, feel free to address this rumor that popped up a few years ago.

Malcolm X was bisexual. Get over it​

The Sexuality of Malcolm X​

You're not worried about homosexuals but you will keep bringing it up when NO ONE else has, how does that work?

Who’s in their feelings CHUMP? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP MINISTER FARRAKHAN AND THE NATION OF ISLAM!

I simply stated FACTS about the political positions of YOUR candidate and YOUR party on a variety of social issues (homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, feminism, integration, interracial dating and marriage, et al) that the Nation of Islam stands in opposition to. I’ll reiterate, YOU brought the NOI into this discussion. And since you wanted to initiate this discussion with a limited clip of a Farrakhan video, why not post the source? I’ll make it easy and do it for you CHUMP, directly from the NOI Facebook page, and I’ll include the caption as well!

"Look how much we (Blacks) gave to the Democratic Party. We've always given them our best shot. But we never got what we deserved.

Mr. Joe Biden has wanted to be president since he first entered Congress. He tried a few times and lost," said The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's during his remarks at the All Virtual National Afrikan/Black Leadership Summit hosted by the Nubian Leadership Conference on Saturday, December 12, 2020

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who’s in their feelings CHUMP? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP MINISTER FARRAKHAN AND THE NATION OF ISLAM!

I simply stated FACTS about the political positions of YOUR candidate and YOUR party on a variety of social issues (homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, feminism, integration, interracial dating and marriage, et al) that the Nation of Islam stands in opposition to. I’ll reiterate, YOU brought the NOI into this discussion. And since you wanted to initiate this discussion with a limited clip of a Farrakhan video, why not post the source? I’ll make it easy and do it for you CHUMP, directly from the NOI Facebook page, and I’ll include the caption as well!

"Look how much we (Blacks) gave to the Democratic Party. We've always given them our best shot. But we never got what we deserved.

Mr. Joe Biden has wanted to be president since he first entered Congress. He tried a few times and lost," said The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan's during his remarks at the All Virtual National Afrikan/Black Leadership Summit hosted by the Nubian Leadership Conference on Saturday, December 12, 2020

so we are just going to pretend that the Minister and Malcolm never had a connected history? That the only reason you can quote Malcolm is because he followed Elijah Muhammad just like Farrakhan currently does?

All I said was that the Nation had more respect for A BLACK WOMAN than you did, and all of a sudden you went into a complete butt-hurt melt down.

I will offer an olive branch enjoy this pic and feel better:

Screenshot-2024-09-25-at-00-55-39-1-Z-unf85-V-dr-FWeb-Fhx-Js-Aw-webp-WEBP-Image-590-850-pixels.png

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
so we are just going to pretend that the Minister and Malcolm never had a connected history? That the only reason you can quote Malcolm is because he followed Elijah Muhammad just like Farrakhan currently does?

All I said was that the Nation had more respect for A BLACK WOMAN than you did, and all of a sudden you went into a complete butt-hurt melt down.

No, you got mad because I said Kamala wasn’t black, which she isn’t. You tried to invoke Farrakhan and the NOI and assert that being half-Jamaican makes her black, as if all Jamaicans are black. They’re not. Again, is Sean Paul black??? Of course you won’t answer that question. Then I FACTUALLY noted that the NOI stands against everything Kamala and YOU and YOUR party stand for. Where is the lie here? I’ll answer. There isn’t one. Just admit you fucked up by bringing Farrakhan and the NOI into the discussion in the first place.

You’re mad because the Malcolm clip exposes you and your ilk as CHUMPS! His words not mine. And then you try to deflect by posting spurious rumors about HIM! :smh:

Just pussy-ass behavior all around from you CHUMP! These words burn your tethering sellout soul like ether!

Now post the Yvette picture because you have nothing to say of relevance.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, you got mad because I said Kamala wasn’t black, which she isn’t. You tried to invoke Farrakhan and the NOI and assert that being half-Jamaican makes her black, as if all Jamaicans are black. They’re not. Again, is Sean Paul black??? Of course you won’t answer that question. Then I FACTUALLY noted that the NOI stands against everything Kamala and YOU and YOUR party stand for. Where is the lie here? I’ll answer. There isn’t one. Just admit you fucked up by bringing Farrakhan and the NOI into the discussion in the first place.

You’re mad because the Malcolm clip exposes you and your ilk as CHUMPS! His words not mine. And then you try to deflect by posting spurious rumors about HIM! :smh:

Just pussy-ass behavior all around from you CHUMP! These words burn your tethering sellout soul like ether!

Now post the Yvette picture because you have nothing to say of relevance.

All Sean Paul said was embrace your heritage. Harris was raised in the states. Other than her father, what direct connections does she have to Jamaica? She was born in the states, so she is literally first generation American. By college she was definitely identifying as black. As I said before, people running from blackness don't go to black colleges and join black sororities.

So I will end this here, When your intelligent enough to have an adult conversation and stop being a little bitch because someone dared to call our your bullshit hypocrisy, I will be happy to engage further.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

As Black Voters Hesitate on Harris, Democrats Race to Win Them Over

With a frenzy of activity, the vice president and her allies are trying to strengthen her support with Black voters, whose growing alienation the party’s leaders had not confronted directly until now.

"Interviews with more than three dozen Black voters, strategists and elected officials offered a complicated picture of a politically powerful group of Americans whose waning devotion to the Democratic Party stems partly from a feeling that their decades of loyalty has delivered little in return. The party now finds itself in the unfamiliar position of needing to treat Black Americans as voters who must be persuaded to support them, rather than unflinching supporters who will back liberal candidates without a second thought."