Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

i am not the most religious person but i wonder what bible these people read and what version of Christ do they know
doesnt sound like they follow the guy that told the crowd that wanted to stone an adulteress that anyone who hasnt sinned should throw the 1st stone

didnt realize Jesus hated women, poor ppl, immigrants, the downtrodden, gentiles, ppl who disagreed with him etc

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bret Baier Says He Made A ‘Mistake’ In Kamala Harris Interview, Played Wrong Trump Clip​

“I did make a mistake and I want to say the mistake,” the Fox News host said Thursday.

Baier interviewed the vice president during a tense half hour on Wednesday. During a particularly hostile question, Harris pointed to Trump’s repeated remarks that he would punish his political opponents, noting he had labeled his critics “the enemy within” America.
The Fox News host rebutted that claim, throwing to a short clip of Trump defending his remarks and saying his comments had been exaggerated. Harris, however, forcefully pushed back and said the clip did not include Trump’s most inflammatory remarks.

“That clip was not what he has been saying about the enemy within that he has repeated when he speaking about the American people,” Harris said. “That’s not what you just showed. You didn’t show that, and here is the bottom line: He has repeated it multiple times. And you and I both know that, and you and I both know he has talked about turning the military on the American people.”

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i am not the most religious person but i wonder what bible these people read and what version of Christ do they know
doesnt sound like they follow the guy that told the crowd that wanted to stone an adulteress that anyone who hasnt sinned should throw the 1st stone

didnt realize Jesus hated women, poor ppl, immigrants, the downtrodden, gentiles, ppl who disagreed with him etc
Jesus knew that money (specifically, the love of money) was the greatest source of evil in the world. But He also knew that it specifically applied to the church.

The only time that Jesus got angry enough to commit acts of violence was when he saw the church cared more about money than it did taking care of people. But like all great Bible stories, nobody seems to remember the ones most integral to understanding the nature of God.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@6:00
@Day_Carver @Camille @donwuan
Please keep in mind he is a dipsh*t
However I think there some revealing value in what he says here.
Look how this older black man equates more equality denouncing homophobia more acceptance etc to being a NEGAIVE
DEMOCRATIC and directly connected to Obama and Biden. Essentially BALCMING them for all this "gay acceptance"
I think sadly MANY black men feel or think this.​

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@6:00
@Day_Carver @Camille @donwuan
Please keep in mind he is a dipsh*t
However I think there some revealing value in what he says here.
Look how this older black man equates more equality denouncing homophobia more acceptance etc to being a NEGAIVE
DEMOCRATIC and directly connected to Obama and Biden. Essentially BALCMING them for all this "gay acceptance"
I think sadly MANY black men feel or think this.​

I’m just not sure his point to all of it was though