[Box Office] Deadpool/Wolverine won the weekend - still #1 now at a 124 Billion

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Inside Out 1.5 Billion .... worldwide ....

Bad Boys - 395 Million so far ... :money:

MEUZTBR_o.jpg

d7QpXovR.jpeg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cough cough didn’t I predict a Billy to be made by this movie? 40 percent of That was made first week..b4 next month is over I will be correc

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Cough cough didn’t I predict a Billy to be made by this movie? 40 percent of That was made first week..b4 next month is over I will be correc
A bold prediction, Deadpool 1&2 both made nearly a billion + high Jackman's return as wolverine... Could you please tell us who will win the election oh wise one?

:giggle:just fucking with you :cheers:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
So can we finally talk about how this thing is about 5 to 8 extremely violent music videos. All set to some 90s pop song.

The first one in the opening credits is hilarious. By the fifth or sixth one in the viod of nothingness, I was over it.

Or the complete nothingness of the villian and the end plan?!?!?!

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
So can we finally talk about how this thing is about 5 to 8 extremely violent music videos. All set to some 90s pop song.

The first one in the opening credits is hilarious. By the fifth or sixth one in the viod of nothingness, I was over it.

That eas one of my main gripes with this movie , too much dad Rock. I just got done watching the first dead pool and it had music but it was well timed and not used for every action scene. This movie is over hyped i liked the other two better and to be honest wolverines yellow costume is ugly. It might sound like im hating but but this is objective criticism and not the mcu hate bandwagon.

i really didnt like the design print on the ribs area. Why didnt they just use the traditional design for that srea. I like the tan and brown costume that was teased earlier, the mask would've looked better.. marvel has a problem with over design inh their costumes with too many lines . Another thing that bothered me is the interrupted a serious moment with a joke like they always do, that tva lady bad something important to say and they cut her off for a lame joke. Dp3 was okay but not great. Its a phase 4 movie in a deadpool skin

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
That eas one of my main gripes with this movie , too much dad Rock. I just got done watching the first dead pool and it had music but it was well timed and not used for every action scene. This movie is over hyped i liked the other two better and to be honest wolverines yellow costume is ugly. It might sound like im hating but but this is objective criticism and not the mcu hate bandwagon.

i really didnt like the design print on the ribs area. Why didnt they just use the traditional design for that srea. I like the tan and brown costume that was teased earlier, the mask would've looked better.. marvel has a problem with over design inh their costumes with too many lines . Another thing that bothered me is the interrupted a serious moment with a joke like they always do, that tva lady bad something important to say and they cut her off for a lame joke. Dp3 was okay but not great. Its a phase 4 movie in a deadpool skin
This is a valid criticism but, honestly, where else could they take this character? Deadpool is basically a parody character without much lore. It's surprising that they could pull out 3 movies but obviously the character is a cash cow.

Beyond that, I think Hugh Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine is washed. He's been doing this character for over 20 years and it really should've ended with Logan. That said, it was fun seeing the other has been characters and I wasn't expecting a masterpiece here so it worked for me overall.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I feel you. It's like you can't criticize any in this movie unless you be marked a hater.

I cheered when Logan put on the mask. It was a cool moment. However, like most of the jokes in this movie, it goes in long enough to stop being cool and start looking goofy. For Wolverine's mask specifically, it was the eyes. Deadpool and Spiderman's mask have eyes that are expressive, so it works. Logan's mask with those dead white eyes makes the shit look silly after a while.

Another one is Gambit. From the 90s cartoon to the comics and beyond, I've never questioned that metal neck brace thingy that he wears. Seeing it live action .... So what's that point of the metal neck brace thingy y'all? He looked like Keaton Batman. I wasn’t sure if he could move his neck.

Some things should remain animated because in live action they look silly. :dunno:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It’s a true travesty how marvel makes most of their villains garbage… beside thanos, winter soldier, ebony maw, and high evolutionary their villains are garbage.. in fact after Thanos high evolutionary is literally the only villain worth of damn and even he got his ass kicked quickly in the end and didn’t give him a proper final fight

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s a true travesty how marvel makes most of their villains garbage… beside thanos, winter soldier, ebony maw, and high evolutionary their villains are garbage.. in fact after Thanos high evolutionary is literally the only villain worth of damn and even he got his ass kicked quickly in the end and didn’t give him a proper final fight
Ok black Panther had decent villains but the movies themselves been ehhh

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The villian is this movie was less than nothing. She was overpowered and yet still felt wasted and unnecessary. Kinda like there was a reason why her and the rest of the reject squad was sent to the void in the 1st place :rolleyes:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The other one is Gambit. From the 90s cartoon to the comics and beyond, I've never questioned that metal neck brace thingy that he wears. Seeing it live action .... So what's that point of the metal neck brace thingy y'all? He looked like Keaton Batman. I wasn’t sure if he could move his neck.

Some things should remain animated because in live action they look silly. :dunno:
They needed an excuse to make him look like strung out meth head.
image05.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I think it has something to do with his family legacy. He belongs to a guild of thieves and if you remember that X-Men episode they all dress in a sort of post apocalyptic fashion.
It looks better there on that cover than it it did at any point in the movie. In a comic, it looks like an 'cool' accessory. In the movie, it looked like my man was in a neck brace that gave him that stiff Keaton Batman syndrome. :dunno:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honestly, i thought the Mandarin had potential, but Pepper beating you??? Naw man...

I understood why Kilmonger had to die, but he could have stuck around a little longer...

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
The movie has been out for a week and this thread isn't even on page 2 yet. Is there another Deadpool discussion thread that I'm missing.

The movie so good that it saved Marvel, yet no one wants to talk about it in detail :rolleyes:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
The movie has been out for a week and this thread isn't even on page 2 yet. Is there another Deadpool discussion thread that I'm missing.

The movie so good that it saved Marvel, yet no one wants to talk about it in detail :rolleyes:
The movie wont wll that and its only doing numbers because of China.