[Box Office] June 07-09 .. Bad Boys 56 Mill opening weekend ..Fail or about right ...?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Opening weekends for the franchise ....

Bad Boys (1995) - 15.5 Mill

Bad Boys II (2003) - 46.5 Mill

Bad Boys for Life (2020) - 62 Mill

I thought Fall Guy and Apes would have done better .... this summer not looking too good already ...:smh:

METYV72_o.jpg

29877d8b859a5e8ff6052bcf17e9265027e756f5.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Movies to expensive in certain states like ny and a lot of movies ain’t worth the tix price to some people. These theatres need to start pushing them movie passes for 20-25 a month that gives consumers the ability to watch up to 3 movies a week.. basically 12 movies a month or 156 movies a yr.. push that great value movie passto get asses back in the theatre. As far as in todays climate that first week is decent.. question is how will it do overseas and if it will surpass the 100+ million mark in america by the 3rd or 4th week

slam

Super Moderator
Movies to expensive in certain states like ny and a lot of movies ain’t worth the tix price to some people. These theatres need to start pushing them movie passes for 20-25 a month that gives consumers the ability to watch up to 3 movies a week.. basically 12 movies a month or 156 movies a yr.. push that great value movie passto get asses back in the theatre. As far as in todays climate that first week is decent.. question is how will it do overseas and if it will surpass the 100+ million mark in america by the 3rd or 4th week

so far but u know it probably hasnt been released everywhere yet ...
but u know Will big overseas so they will do very well

International (46.5%) - $48,600,000

Worldwide - $104,600,000

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Opening weekends for the franchise ....

Bad Boys (1995) - 15.5 Mill

Bad Boys II (2003) - 46.5 Mill

Bad Boys for Life (2020) - 62 Mill

I thought Fall Guy and Apes would have done better .... this summer not looking too good already ...:smh:

METYV72_o.jpg

Garfield made $200 million sensei...

Kong Godzilla made mad money

I think the summer is ruined talk os very premature despite the big disappointments.

For Will to do this when everyone is claiming franchises are dead?

Is even more impressive

slam

Super Moderator
Garfield made $200 million sensei...

Kong Godzilla made mad money

I think the summer is ruined talk os very premature despite the big disappointments.

For Will to do this when everyone is claiming franchises are dead?

Is even more impressive

i guess i`m used to those pre covid numbers ...

i`m not big on summer movies anymore .... fuck u covid ...smh

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i guess i`m used to those pre covid numbers ...

i`m not big on summer movies anymore .... fuck u covid ...smh

^^^^

You hit it. People can't ignore the huge effect covid had on EVERYTHING

And when critiquing movie theatres and streaming etc

slam

Super Moderator
The year so far worldwide ...

probably wont get a billion dollar movie this year ....this would break a long ass streak ....:(

METYW1K_o.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see all my movies on Tuesdays after work… 7.50 tickets…. Fuck paying 20-30 per ticket in NY on a weekend. So I’ll be contributing to the box office tomorrow:thumbsup:
If you go 4 times a month you could get the month membership for cheaper and see 3 movies a week…156 movies a yr

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looks like Deadpool 3 gotta save the day

Oh it will

But as many films have under performed?

Just as many OVER performed

Folks just mad they haven't been able to predict which will do what.

Trust Deadpool and Minions gonna break the bank

Then Inside Out gonna win an Oscar.

slam

Super Moderator
Audience reaction was dope.

Sucks to live your life out on a stage and to be judged by your lowest moment.

To one of the GOATS…..4 decades strong.

Carry on…….

facts ...nobody is perfect whats done is done the man apologized move the fuck on ..

people like misery ...smh

another thing i`m not from cali but it seemed like he went to the hood to watch ...lol

slam

Super Moderator
Oh it will

But as many films have under performed?

Just as many OVER performed

Folks just mad they haven't been able to predict which will do what.

Trust Deadpool and Minions gonna break the bank

Then Inside Out gonna win an Oscar.

Naw Deadpool wont them dam animated movies will tho ....

truss me ...i`m rusty but i`m not tht rusty .. i used to b able to call this shit within 20 million ...lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

truss me ...i`m rusty but i`m not tht rusty .. i used to b able to call this shit within 20 million ...lol
Look at what all the wolverines made in the us and worldwide.. than throw in Deadpool fanbase.. with them combined I can see a possible Billy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Okay bet sensei...

Deadpool gonna have the best opening weekend for an R movie in the Summer.

giphy.gif

slam

Super Moderator
Look at what all the wolverines made in the us and worldwide.. than throw in Deadpool fanbase.. with them combined I can see a possible Billy
Okay bet sensei...

Deadpool gonna have the best opening weekend for an R movie in the Summer.

giphy.gif

Kool but not makin no dam billion ...lol

hey if i`m wrong i`ll b the 1st one in here to say it ....:yes:

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
After Will Smith outburst of being manipulated by his covert narcissistic wife.. I have to say.. no thanks.. I have lost total credibility for this dude.. and how he has gone up to down.. remember a narcissist in a family will always be in competition with you. they want to see you fail.. because they failed miserably or they were never asked to be in another movie/s.... and we know who we are talking about.. .. I will bootleg it and watch it for free,,, not spending my money on bullshit.. hey its my opinion... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::angry::angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::curse::curse::curse::dunno::dunno::dunno:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This film has grossed over $200 million domestic/internationally.

What’s interesting is the cats who directed this film, also directed the shelved “Batgirl” film that the Agenda cats were having severe strokes over.

If these cats did a good job on this flick, it might get Warner Bros. to rethink their decision and release the Batgirl film at some point.

We will wait and see…

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This film has grossed over $200 million domestic/internationally.

What’s interesting is the cats who directed this film, also directed the shelved “Batgirl” film that the Agenda cats were having severe strokes over.

If these cats did a good job on this flick, it might get Warner Bros. to rethink their decision and release the Batgirl film at some point.

We will wait and see…
It would be released for free like Wonder Woman 2 was on 1 of them streaming site.. it will be hot garbage just like ww2