Boyz N the Hood cast Then and now. (1991-2021)

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check this out. Crazy story about the one who shit Ricky and how he died.

This nigga life was ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP!

How they put a born again christian in a cell with a Satanist?????lol
And then the satanist kills him and keeps him in the cell for 11 days?????????????

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check this out. Crazy story about the one who shit Ricky and how he died.

Most people that get cast in gangster roles desperately try to disassociate themselves with that character. Unless you want to be like the dude Hector that plays the mexican gangster in every single movie, you have to try and branch out. John Singleton could have made that happen for Lloyd. So sad that he created a gangster persona and chose to follow that path.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
after watching that movie more times than I would like to admit but I realized that after Ricky get's killed by punk ass Farris Chris is there when Doe brings him back home but Chris never resurfaces,he was the only one who had sense,I mean he's already in a wheelchair why go to prison or the graveyard over this bullshit....call me when ya'll having a barbeque.

Doe boy's mother always looked fine,especially when she was in white men can't jump and poetic justice,her and Rickys baby momma

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Ricky’s baby mama looked like a totally different chick.

And yeah, Regina King done had some work done. White girl work.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doe boy's mother always looked fine,especially when she was in white men can't jump and poetic justice,her and Rickys baby momma
I met both of them before in real life :yes:

Tyra Ferrell came through my line at my job when I was at school in Tallahassee back in 2001.

I ran into Alysia Rogers at a house party in Inglewood back in 2013. I walked her to her car and got her number, we talked a couple times but we never linked up.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
That was nice. I was hoping to see the chick from the scene where playboy almost got the drawls. She used to dance on Soul Train as far back as 1991. I tuned in.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
doughboy's mom (tyra ferrell) cracked me up in boys in the hood. told doughboy "where you going you fat fuck, u ain't got no job" :lol:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually watched Boyz N the Hood a few weeks ago on Amazon Prime. Even though that movie was in South Central LA, you still could relate to all the hood shit in the movie no matter what part of the country you were in. The hangout spot where dumb shit happened all the time. Every hood has a spot like that. Somebody getting shot or killed.. Smh! Or the neighborhood BBQ and niggas playing bones. Brings back memories of my youth.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Shanice look better older than she did young.

I remember I got jumped by a nigga that look like Mad Dog had the durag on too. Hated that character after that. :smh:

RIP John Singleton this is one for the history books.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Given it's been 30 years I'd say they all have aged relatively well (Cuba looking a little rough though) :rolleyes: