BREAKING: Irv Gotti, cofounder of Murder Inc. Records, the hip-hop label once home to stars Ja Rule and Ashanti, has been accused of rape.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

tenor.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yeah they wanted to get him ever since that ashanty interview
people were saying he has creep vibes
but this is what u get get messing with these ig chicks that age
somebody already told him to slow down

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Accused of rape in a lawsuit? Raped in three different locations?

Did she press charges? Was there a police investigation?

I’m not saying he’s clean, but I always find it interesting when a celebrity is accused of rape in a lawsuit instead of, you know, there being an actual criminal investigation of said rape.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet that lil thot looks just like ashanti....

hey if she was raped then he needs to pay..

but something tells me, once they go through her social media,

he gonna be all right....

but again, if he is rapey... then he needs to deal with the turnabout.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think its safe to say if you're a famous black man that has made his money in entertainment, particularly hip-hop, you will eventually get accused of doing something sexual by someone.

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think its safe to say if you're a famous black man that has made his money in entertainment, particularly hip-hop, you will eventually get accused of doing something sexual by someone.

Only if you fucking random bitches without NDA's. You got to have pre-fuck contracts. Also these guys that are getting caught up are not angels. These guys are slimeballs it does not surprise me in the slightest that puffy and irv were raping chicks. Now if they caught Lebron up or J cole on some trafficking then I would say it's a CONSPIRACY lol but Irv. Seems about right.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Crazy but I wish him luck in fighting this case because it sounds crazy and a quick money grab but the female is going to be exposed to her can of worms being opened and she might not want that.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Welp, that interview where he told Superhead to let cats line up and suck every dick in sight isn't gonna be helpful. :smh: