BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So they FINALLY making corrections.....

Editor's note: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that Majors was charged with strangulation, assault, and harassment. The actor was arrested on charges of strangulation, assault, and harassment, but was only charged with assault and harassment.

but STILL not about the accusations being RECANTED.
They want to drag this out till they figure out how to spin them jumping on the bandwagon to early before the evidence and videos came out. A lot of me too bandwagon riders on social media are getting dragged like hell right now.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I was looking at his IMDB I saw this movie listed but didn't see any news on it....just him doing the press circuit. There isn't even a trailer out

From what I can piece together, the reason he was so "jacked" in Creed 3 was part of his prep for this movie as well. Creed was shot Jan - April 2022, It looks like this movie was shot near the end of summer 2022 (shot in only 24 days btw)...

It went to Sundance January of this year and the early reviews say his performance was great, even if they didn't like the overall movie. But like most movies at Sundance the reviews tend to be mostly positive. This thing just sold to a major studio, with a wide release date in December

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
When I was looking at his IMDB I saw this movie listed but didn't see any news on it....just him doing the press circuit. There isn't even a trailer out

From what I can piece together, the reason he was so "jacked" in Creed 3 was part of his prep for this movie as well. Creed was shot Jan - April 2022, It looks like this movie was shot near the end of summer 2022 (shot in only 24 days btw)...

It went to Sundance January of this year and the early reviews say his performance was great, even if they didn't like the overall movie. But like most movies at Sundance the reviews tend to be mostly positive. This thing just sold to a major studio, with a wide release date in December

No mention of his steroid cycle :rolleyes:

None of these actors are natural for their roles, thats why they lose all their muscle and look like shit when they stop filming.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

Taylour Paige has my interest. I get the feeling she'd be cool to hang around in short doses.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

None of these actors are natural for their roles, thats why they lose all their muscle and look like shit when they stop filming.

I heard on a podcast that a lot of these cats get on Testosterone therapy now. Just gotta say you're not feeling like you did in your 20s do the blood draw and if you're like 500 or lower you're in or they hook you up anyway.....

Not sure if you consider that "steroids," ....

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I heard on a podcast that a lot of these cats get on Testosterone therapy now. Just gotta say you're not feeling like you did in your 20s do the blood draw and if you're like 500 or lower you're in or they hook you up anyway.....

I don't know about al that I just eat foods that naturally increase testosterone like boiled eggs , broccoli, apples, nuts, etc and workout.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So they FINALLY making corrections.....

Editor's note: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that Majors was charged with strangulation, assault, and harassment. The actor was arrested on charges of strangulation, assault, and harassment, but was only charged with assault and harassment.

but STILL not about the accusations being RECANTED.
Like I said, I’d put out the evidence myself. The public narrative is going to be “women often stay with their abusers”… the damage is done.

put the white bitch on video absolving you and then

new-jack-city-cancel.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I don't know about al that I just eat foods that naturally increase testosterone like boiled eggs , broccoli, apples, nuts, etc and workout.

Those actors are able to hire nutritionist and devote all their time to getting in shape but damn you do have to go really hard to get in the shape some of these guys do in such a small amount of time so to the steroid thing always comes up and is probably true in most instances. I know on IG there are always big arguments in the comments sections about whether the guy is natural or not when these totally ripped dudes post vids...lol

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes he is on gear.
however a white bitch trying to look at your phone will make Steve Urkel smack a bitch.
Those actors are able to hire nutritionist and devote all their time to getting in shape but damn you do have to go really hard to get in the shape some of these guys do in such a small amount of time so to the steroid thing always comes up and is probably true in most instances. I know on IG there are always big arguments in the comments sections about whether the guy is natural or not when these totally ripped dudes post vids...lol

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You don't need a nutritionist or need to spend all day in the gym to build muscle. If it was that easy to get shredded more people be. Dude said he was hitting them gym 2 times a day 6 days a week, the only way that is sustainable for anyone is to be on a steroid cycle that helps with recovery.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You don't need a nutritionist or need to spend all day in the gym to build muscle. If it was that easy to get shredded more people be. Dude said he was hitting them gym 2 times a day 6 days a week, the only way that is sustainable for anyone is to be on a steroid cycle that helps with recovery.

There's a big difference between building muscle and being ripped/shredded and not eating right or being able to spend all day in the gym is the reason most people aren't..lol. You can build a body just like Johnathan Majors without using steroids but like I said it takes time, the exception is if you're one of those genetic freaks whose body is just naturally low fat % and able to quickly build muscle

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
There's a big difference between building muscle and being ripped/shredded and not eating right or being able to spend all day in the gym is the reason most people aren't..lol. You can build a body just like Johnathan Majors without using steroids but like I said it takes time, the exception is if you're one of those genetic freaks whose body is just naturally low fat % and able to quickly build muscle
It seems every actor in hollywood who needs to get ripped for a role magically has exceptional genetics.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think most people think it was a short period of time, but in reality it more than likely wasn't.

Dude filmed Devotion early 2021, then Ant-man summer 2021 (May -Sept), he had Creed shooting in January 2022....given he booked Creed before Ant-Man started shooting AND that he was in a suit/cgi throughout Ant-Man...he could've started initial training for Creed in May/June/July 2021.....he concluded Creed by end of April 2022 I believe and then had 3 more months to push it hard before shootimg for MD.... that's a year (and possibly a couple more months) to turn 200lbs into 220lbs of muscle.....

By the end of Creed he was probably already halfway there so 3 months to add 10 more lbs of muscle given he was working out 3X a day

I think that's more than possible without juice....

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is impossible.
Stop the cap.
I think most people think it was a short period of time, but in reality it more than likely wasn't.

Dude filmed Devotion early 2021, then Ant-man summer 2021 (May -Sept), he had Creed shooting in January 2022....given he booked Creed before Ant-Man started shooting AND that he was in a suit/cgi throughout Ant-Man...he could've started initial training for Creed in May/June/July 2021.....he concluded Creed by end of April 2022 I believe and then had 3 more months to push it hard before shootimg for MD.... that's a year (and possibly a couple more months) to turn 200lbs into 220lbs of muscle.....

By the end of Creed he was probably already halfway there so 3 months to add 10 more lbs of muscle given he was working out 3X a day

I think that's more than possible without juice....

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the fuckboys already startin the bullshit

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Supposedly they expecting charges to be dropped.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Supposedly they expecting charges to be dropped.
Why doesn't his lawyer release the video evidence himself?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On Monday, the district attorney’s office confirmed the actor had been charged with several counts of assault in the third degree, three counts of attempted assault in the third degree, one count of aggravated harassment in the second degree, and one count harassment in the second degree.

A judge released Majors on his own recognisance and granted a limited order of protection. His next court appearance is scheduled for 8 May.

In the complaint, the unnamed female accuser claimed the defendant did “strike her about the face with an open hand, causing substantial pain and a laceration behind her ear” and that he “put his hand on her neck, causing bruising and substantial pain”.

:smh:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The video doesn't clear him Doug.

His client's reputation is being damaged every day this goes on, he has video evidence that what his client is being accused of didn't happen but he's waiting until May to clear him?