BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is his lawyer Tory Lanez?

She seemed like an abuse victim who's used to being abused and was worried about getting him in trouble. Not that he didn't do anything.

Releasing that didn't help.
Yeah I don't know who released that shit but that ain't a good look for Majors like the lawyer thinks it is.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well atleast Disney hasn't made any statements.
That works both ways...
I'm a little surprised that no one in hollywood has defended him at all... not even an off the record "the Jonathan I know wouldn't yada yada yada"

Might be grand opening.... grand closing on his career if the evidence doesn't clear him because so far it's looking no bueno

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Whats the point to coming here for information if it's the same reactionary bullshit from Twitter. Now everymuthafuckinbody is an expert on domestic violence and trauma bonds or a fucking physiologist, sociologists, psychologist and all this other fuckery. You'd think every person on the interwebs got a degree. Whatever happened to shutting the fuck up till everything is presented. Internet niggas are so fucking miserable that they wants other niggas fucked up just to have something to talk about. How about let the shit play out, and THEN you can be faked outraged. I USED to be able to come on here to get away from the bullshit on other social media sites. New niggas ruin everything.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When the sole purpose to traveling abroad is getting easy pussy, then yes, it's quite different.

:lol:
So there’s rules to traveling you the travel police? Tons of men sole purpose to hitting a club is to meet women. Traveling is no different, you telling me in a city of beautiful women. You wouldn’t want to visit as seen in this video.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Whats the point to coming here for information if it's the same reactionary bullshit from Twitter. Now everymuthafuckinbody is an expert on domestic violence and trauma bonds or a fucking physiologist, sociologists, psychologist and all this other fuckery. You'd think every person on the interwebs got a degree. Whatever happened to shutting the fuck up till everything is presented. Internet niggas are so fucking miserable that they wants other niggas fucked up just to have something to talk about. How about let the shit play out, and THEN you can be faked outraged. I USED to be able to come on here to get away from the bullshit on other social media sites. New niggas ruin everything.
Agreed. But it was his lawyer that put out the statements and emails and caused the speculation to start.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
So there’s rules to traveling you the travel police? Tons of men sole purpose to hitting a club is to meet women. Traveling is no different, you telling me in a city of beautiful women. You wouldn’t want to visit as seen in this video.

You're being obtuse, so let me extend the logic. If I told you I was flying to Spain for burritos (yes, I know they're not known for burritos) cuz they were practically giving them away, common sense would tell you it's different than walking up the block to the local burrito joint. It's different cuz of the time, money and effort spent in getting the "easy burrito". Not sayin' it's wrong (addressing your ridiculous travel police comment), but it is fuckin' stupid.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So everyone should wait until an official verdict in court is given before they can speak about an issue or a case\incident?

If that's the case then there's no point about discussions about damn near anything.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Agreed. But it was his lawyer that put out the statements and emails and caused the speculation to start.
Go back to page 1. Niggas been on his neck since "choked a wyt woman". Just like when my guy was on the magazine cover. Niggas was calling him sweet. I peeped the Don Flamingo nod. Every interview I seen this cat doing, he was on some regular nigga shit. I'll reserve judgement until all smoke clears.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Wait, this guy isn't gay? What is it with you niggas can't control your bitch around your phones? My wife sometimes gets nosey eyes, but my immediate ice grill quells all that bullshit. Her eyes get into fall back season, early.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're being obtuse, so let me extend the logic. If I told you I was flying to Spain for burritos (yes, I know they're not known for burritos) cuz they were practically giving them away, common sense would tell you it's different than walking up the block to the local burrito joint. It's different cuz of the time, money and effort spent in getting the "easy burrito". Not sayin' it's wrong (addressing your ridiculous travel police comment), but it is fuckin' stupid.

Tons of people just like to travel period, it’s good to get outside your environment. Your logic is go to Spain for a burrito and I’m saying while you in Spain tons of beautiful women are there as well. If you don’t like it then at least you been there. I myself always wanted to visit Brazil for the sole purpose of seeing the Christ the Redeemer. While I’m their I’m still going to indulge in the beaches and women.

statue-Christ-the-Redeemer-Rio-de-Janeiro.jpg

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Go back to page 1. Niggas been on his neck since "choked a wyt woman". Just like when my guy was on the magazine cover. Niggas was calling him sweet. I peeped the Don Flamingo nod. Every interview I seen this cat doing, he was on some regular nigga shit. I'll reserve judgement until all smoke clears.
I agree. Was just pointing out that all the talking that his lawyer is doing, isn’t helping the brother.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the same shit that happened to the former Texas Basketball coach. Lost that 35MM bag and the victim now realizes the role she played... :smh: :lol:

"A friend of mine" went through a very similar situation. Spent almost 40 days in jail due those lies/the woman's "version" of the story. Almost lost a great job because of it. Thought the chick could never do something like that but you live and learn.

Losing a 35 mil payday over allegations would cause a lot of folk to question life...smh

Folks don't realize how easy it can be them until it's too late. Good luck out there fellas.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both can't be true.
Talent agency drops him but still playing Kang in future roles. :dunno:

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
4:44 PM PT -- Here's what allegedly happened in the lead-up to this. Per our law enforcement sources, police were told that the alleged victim is Majors' girlfriend -- and, according to her, they got into an argument while in a taxi returning home from a bar in Brooklyn.

Our sources say police were told the girlfriend saw another woman texting Majors, and she confronted him -- trying to sneak a peek at his phone. We're told the alleged victim/GF claims this got Majors mad, and that he allegedly grabbed her hand and allegedly slapped her.

We're also told the alleged victim claims he put his hands around her neck during this. Our sources say the woman was dropped off somewhere and that JM spent the night elsewhere. It appears the girlfriend went to police the following morning (Sat.) and reported a crime.
this put him on the defensive, and explains everything.
this is on him

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
People are always focused on Ezra Miller.

Don’t forget about Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man).

Nobody in Hollyweird wanted to have him anywhere near a studio back in the early 2000s. Robert couldn’t even get a gig for a Frosted Flakes commercial cuz of his shenanigans back in the 80s/90s.

The question is…. Is There Anyone With Disney/Marvel Gonna Stand Up And Vouch For Jonathan?

Robert Downey Jr. Praises Jon Favreau for Taking a Chance on Him During Walk of Fame Ceremony

Iron Man gave Robert Downey Jr's career a huge boost, something he noted while celebrating Jon Favreau's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star.

BY ANTHONY LUND
PUBLISHED FEB 14, 2023

getty_favreau_downey_02142023_0.jpg

120914055616-robert-downey-jr-mug.jpg

_75955318_ap_robertdowneyjr.jpg

robert_downey_jr_malibu_notorious_a_p.jpg

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't if he can come back from this one: it feels like ~~~~Grand Opening/Grand Closing level vibes.

I hope this isn't the case, his acting is top-notch. He probably just need some help with those personal issues, 'cause as they say "what you do in the dark will surely come to light."

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That works both ways...
I'm a little surprised that no one in hollywood has defended him at all... not even an off the record "the Jonathan I know wouldn't yada yada yada"

Might be grand opening.... grand closing on his career if the evidence doesn't clear him because so far it's looking no bueno
Folks are holding their breath hoping the story will die down. And it has.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't if he can come back from this one: it feels like ~~~~Grand Opening/Grand Closing level vibes.

I hope this isn't the case, his acting is top-notch. He probably just need some help with those personal issues, 'cause as they say "what you do in the dark will surely come to light."
people dont care tho
unless a video comes
he is still black tho

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
His career is over. The video has to be pretty bad and damning. Or the injuries she sustained are pretty bad.

He's done. He'll be recasted

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
People are always focused on Ezra Miller.

Don’t forget about Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark/Iron Man).

Nobody in Hollyweird wanted to have him anywhere near a studio back in the early 2000s. Robert couldn’t even get a gig for a Frosted Flakes commercial cuz of his shenanigans back in the 80s/90s.

The question is…. Is There Anyone With Disney/Marvel Gonna Stand Up And Vouch For Jonathan?

Robert Downey Jr. Praises Jon Favreau for Taking a Chance on Him During Walk of Fame Ceremony

Iron Man gave Robert Downey Jr's career a huge boost, something he noted while celebrating Jon Favreau's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star.

BY ANTHONY LUND
PUBLISHED FEB 14, 2023

getty_favreau_downey_02142023_0.jpg

120914055616-robert-downey-jr-mug.jpg

_75955318_ap_robertdowneyjr.jpg

robert_downey_jr_malibu_notorious_a_p.jpg

It’s crazy dude did hard time in one of California’s most shitty prisons.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There needs to be a class for entertainers before they blow up,the fame and money.

-You're convicted,tried and found guilty by the public even if you're not.
-Your friends aren't your friends,they change like the weather and you should never tell them anything personal about yourself
-Girlfriends should be treated like elementary school girl crushes,you like her today and like someone else tomorrow,no committment or baggage from none of them
-Texts are evidence so becareful what you say cause it might be used against you
-When you're a black man you're guilty,you did it and if you last long enough to get that X off of your back be mindful of where,who and what's going on around you....yes fame can feel like prison but you would rather be at home doing rich nigga shit than in a prison cell just trying to survive black man.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From cloud nine to cloud none

200w.gif

Crazy what an accusation and a police report can do.

Now if there's video it's a wrap.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The MCU has a Rogue’s gallery of criminals.

Mugshot Photos: Marvel Actors Who Were On The Wrong Side Of The Law

BY*CECILIA ROSE
AUG. 13, 2022 3:56 PM EST

Mickey Rourke

mickey-rourke-1660077734.sm.webp

While Mickey Rourke has expressed regrets about his role in the Marvel Universe, his portrayal of Ivan Vanko (aka Whiplash) was an interesting introduction to the popular "Iron Man." As it turns out, Rourke himself is no stranger to encounters with the law. Though his 1994 charge of resisting arrest and allegation of spousal abuse came first (which ultimately resulted in the charges against him being dropped), the arrest associated with this mugshot didn't occur until 2007.

On November 8th, 2007, the actor was arrested for driving under the influence following a traffic stop attributed to an illegal U-turn on his motorized scooter in Miami Beach. The arresting officer noted that Rourke had "bloodshot, watery eyes, slurred speech and a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage," and placed him under arrest (per*Reuters). The actor denied the allegations at the time of the arrest.

Though the former boxer's transition into Hollywood life and his history with substance use and personal struggles are known to have taken a toll on him, he claims to have found means of recovery in recent years. He's publicly thanked his agent David A. Unger, his priest Father Peter Colapietro, and weekly sessions with a psychiatrist for aiding him in his recovery and subsequent comeback.

Woody Harrelson

woody-harrelson-1660077734.sm.webp

Though it was a bit of a surprise when it was first announced, Woody Harrelson wound up playing the villain Cletus Kasady aka Carnage in 2021's "Venom: Let There Be Carnage." He also has a bit of history when it comes to the law. In 1982, as detailed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Harrelson was arrested for jaywalking, and things got out of hand. As Harrelson recalled,*he and an unnamed friend were the victims of police brutality after being stopped for jaywalking.*

"It was so brutal, the way they were handling me," the actor said. "A bunch of students gathered around and were complaining to the cops, and the cops were vicious to them, too." According to Harrelson, the incident culminated in him being maced to prevent him from fleeing the scene, before he was taken to jail with six separate charges against*him. "That was a real eye-opener — and an eye-closer at the same time because it really f***ed my eyes. I had to wear sunglasses for a long time."

Though this incident was by no means the last of his encounters with the law, the three-time Academy Award nominee, long-time cannabis activist, and vegan lives a less eventful life these days. Hopefully, he manages to stay out of the kind of limelight that leads to more mugshots.

Josh Brolin

josh-brolin-1660077734.sm.webp

Despite the fact that Josh Brolin's first foray into the world of comic book adaptations with "Jonah Hex" was*largely unsuccessful, he was clearly not turned off the genre, portraying two major Marvel characters: Cable in "Deadpool 2" and The Avengers' ultimate foe, Thanos.*

Despite earlier encounters with law enforcement, the actor's experience with mugshots didn't begin until 2008, when he was arrested for interfering with an arrest outside a bar in Shreveport, LA along with Marvel co-star Jeffrey Wright. While neither actor has given much insight into the event, Brolin did state in W Magazine that "It was nice to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong. And it was maddening to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong."

In 2013, the actor had a second encounter with police in Santa Monica just before midnight on New Year's Eve while intoxicated and pole vaulting down the street near his home. According to Santa Monica Police Lt. Darrell Lowe, Brolin was booked and then released approximately 6 hours later once he had sobered up. The actor has since stated that it was a significant moment for him. "I realized that I was on a destructive path. I knew that I had to change and mature"

Jeffrey Wright

jeffrey-wright-1660077734.sm.webp

While Jeffrey Wright is a newer addition to the Marvel canon, his relationship with fellow Marvel veteran Josh Brolin goes back far beyond his time as the Watcher, a cosmic being who serves as the narrator of "What If...?

As previously mentioned, Brolin and Wright were arrested in Shreveport, LA, outside of Stray Cat bar where the pair had been attending a wrap party for their film "W" back in 2008. Following a report of cast and crew members refusing to leave despite being asked, the police were summoned. When Brolin and Wright stepped in to attempt to diffuse the situation they were restrained on charges of interfering with an officer (via Action News 5).

Witness accounts along with a video of the arrest which was released by the Associated Press suggest possible police misconduct. TMZ reports at the time indicated that Wright was "repeatedly tasered and pepper sprayed as he lay prone on his stomach in the street," and cited witness statements of foul, racially-fueled language being used by police officers. Unfortunately, despite multiple witness reports, the Shreveport Police Department ultimately deemed that their officers had responded with professionalism and stated that none of the fellow officers who had previously attested to witnessing the tirade had officially come forward

Terrence Howard

terrence-howard-1660077734.sm.webp

The original Rhodey to RDJ's Tony Stark, "Iron Man" (2008) co-star Terrence Howard has had a tumultuous personal life. The Academy Award-nominated actor had his mugshot captured twice, both times related to an assault on a woman.

In the year 2000, Howard was arrested after a flight attendant accused him of grabbing her during a disagreement surrounding the "fasten seat belt" sign (per ABC News).*While charges were not pursued after his 2000 arrest, the details behind his 2001 mugshot are a bit more complex, as cited by*The Chicago Tribune and The Smoking Gun.

In 2001, Howard admitted to striking his first wife, Lori McCommas, prior to their divorce, claiming that "she was talking to me real strong, and I lost my mind and slapped her in front of the kids" (via Rolling Stone). The Whitemarsh Police Department report details the argument that immediately preceded the event, wherein the actor warned over the phone, "Don't disrespect me by hanging up on me or I'll come over and hurt you" (per The Smoking Gun). McCommas then "hung up and contacted 911 fearing Howard was serious." The attack ended when Howard's brother entered McCommas' home after seeing "Howard storm out of their house to go to the victim's house." In 2002, the actor pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in relation to the incident

Click Above Link For Full Story and More Mofos On The List