but

GLusatY.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Does he look like Ezra Miller or Jason Mitchell

Therein lies your answer

Here's the thing

These companies KNOW that is going to be the immediate response from a large segment of the audience.

They really have no good reason to do this RIGHT NOW.

So basically they just don't care?

So WHAT SPECIFIC PUBLIC PERCEPTION are they bowing too?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
oh yeah - Jason

real talk - its a fucking insult to bring up Ezra -

Jason and Jon in terms of talent and the level of doors that openned for them...
it would be more accurate of a comp to Shia
or pre Marvel RDJ

I hear you but if Fantastic Beasts had popped and to have the Snyderverse fail and they still trying to sell Ezra?

That was just acknowledging they were trying to build him up

He JUST GOT A TOM CRUISE CO SIGN.

Critics love them some Ezra and he appeared on the WB endearing fans to him too. Then the anti KKK stuff.

Of course talent wise we shouldn't and are not making any comparison.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oh yeah - Jason

real talk - its a fucking insult to bring up Ezra -

Jason and Jon in terms of talent and the level of doors that openned for them...
it would be more accurate of a comp to Shia
or pre Marvel RDJ

Totally agree.

Oversimplified white v black with mo recent examples

But in a way it kind of totally makes it fair right?

Less talented more chances
Generational talents less chances
Wonder what the hamstring is lol

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hear you but if Fantastic Beasts had popped and to have the Snyderverse fail and they still trying to sell Ezra?

That was just acknowledging they were trying to build him up

He JUST GOT A TOM CRUISE CO SIGN.

Critics love them some Ezra and he appeared on the WB endearing fans to him too. Then the anti KKK stuff.

Of course talent wise we shouldn't and are not making any comparison.
I'd call it the paramor push - thats all

think Melanie Griffith

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
my guess - sometimes a 30 second clip that looks good -
looks very different after the full 4 minutes becomes available

or

maybe Jon is really about that S&M life - shit gets complicated fast

Ok let's play damage control

If the white girl makes a statement that they "play rough " using those questionable texts as evidence not of her recant but more EXPLAINING that their "lifestyle " could be easily misinterpreted.

Could that work?

*Johnathan? Vicious and I accept cashapp.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ok let's play damage control

If the white girl makes a statement that they "play rough " using those questionable texts as evidence not of her recant but more EXPLAINING that their "lifestyle " could be easily misinterpreted.

Could that work?

*Johnathan? Vicious and I accept cashapp.
no - it would ruin his career...

hollywood has no grace for any fetish play or lifestyles becoming public

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
no - it would ruin his career...

hollywood has no grace for any fetish play or lifestyles becoming public

so he can't be a freak? That was my best shot right now. He ain't eating women like Armie. Ok let's move on then...

The video apparently isn't going to help which makes the lawyer look incompetent

The released texts had the complete opposite effect.

Antman "underperformed " but his performance seemed universally appreciated

Creed did very well

Loki 2 is coming soon

There was a weird reaction to his last photo shoot... I'm not sure how the public feels about him

So what advice do you have for him?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
so he can't be a freak? That was my best shot right now. He ain't eating women like Armie. Ok let's move on then...

The video apparently isn't going to help which makes the lawyer look incompetent

The released texts had the complete opposite effect.

Antman "underperformed " but his performance seemed universally appreciated

Creed did very well

Loki 2 is coming soon

There was a weird reaction to his last photo shoot... I'm not sure how the public feels about him

So what advice do you have for him?

black_church_isolate2.png

hqdefault.jpg

tyler-perry.jpg

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Add Black to all you said. If he was of any other complexion, it would be glossed over and he'd be revered. Look at Roman Polanski
1. pedophiles have great networks and stay hidden
2. rape of minors is not fetish play, kink or life style

in this race doesn't matter - instead admitting to engaging in rough trade, there will be contrition and a trip to rehab and church/ synagogue

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

But I don't know...

There was the sudden unexpected hate from former directors he got hit with real fast.

An apology and rehab? Just doesn't seem like ENOUGH.

Folks not gonna WANT to believe it.

I really feel the lawyer saying the video would save him plus the texts made this thing more complicated

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I really feel the lawyer saying the video would save him plus the texts made this thing more complicated
thats what stopped the immediate exits

without that lawyer... - shit -
imo opinion the game right now is to protect Disney's finished projects and Jon's immediate paydays

there is a writer strike comming - if they can wrap this criminal case quickly w/o furtgher damage - Jon and Marvel can reset the table after the strike ends

Jon has more than one project in the can that Marvel cannot afford to reshoot now that Iger has tightened the belt

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
He's already been tried, convicted, and sentenced in the media and public opinion. He's done no matter how they spin it. There are plenty of actors who had only allegations to ruin their careers. In this case, it seems there is proof.

Can he come back after sensitivity classes etc? Yeah but nowhere near the bag he was about to get.

Hollyweird makes movies to make money and backers won't pony up for a movie that might have protests attached to it. And sponsors won't want any product placement in that type of movie. So there goes the backing.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

imo opinion the game right now is to protect Disney's finished projects and Jon's immediate paydays

there is a writer strike comming - if they can wrap this criminal case quickly w/o furtgher damage - Jon and Marvel can reset the table after the strike ends

Jon has more than one project in the can that Marvel cannot afford to reshoot now that Iger has tightened the belt

KABOOM

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I disagree.

I think THAT lawyer did ONE thing

STALL

and if that was the entire mission statement?

Then they deserve a raise.

However in stalling?

the anticipation for that video is now at an all time high. And those texts HURT

because it robbed Johnathan of doubt and ambiguity.

Now an entire NARRATIVE is being formed about him and "the powers that be" coercing this woman to recant her previous statements.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There needs to be a class for entertainers before they blow up,the fame and money.

-You're convicted,tried and found guilty by the public even if you're not.
-Your friends aren't your friends,they change like the weather and you should never tell them anything personal about yourself
-Girlfriends should be treated like elementary school girl crushes,you like her today and like someone else tomorrow,no committment or baggage from none of them
-Texts are evidence so becareful what you say cause it might be used against you
-When you're a black man you're guilty,you did it and if you last long enough to get that X off of your back be mindful of where,who and what's going on around you....yes fame can feel like prison but you would rather be at home doing rich nigga shit than in a prison cell just trying to survive black man.
Post of the year nominee