BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s interesting is Will Smith hauled off on live national TV committing a assault against Chris Rock.

And all he has gotten is a ban from the Oscars. He is on set now filming the next “Bad Boys”.

Johnathan has allegations against him, nothing has been proven and they treating him worst than OJ Simpson.

In life there's double standards, you can beat up men but not women.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Damn last brother they went in on this quick and with such fervor was this cat...

image.jpg
He’s full MAGA so fuck this coon

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What’s interesting is Will Smith hauled off on live national TV committing a assault against Chris Rock.

And all he has gotten is a ban from the Oscars. He is on set now filming the next “Bad Boys”.

Johnathan has allegations against him, nothing has been proven and they treating him worst than OJ Simpson.
That’s the BS I can’t fuck with.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The MCU has a Rogue’s gallery of criminals.

Mugshot Photos: Marvel Actors Who Were On The Wrong Side Of The Law

BY*CECILIA ROSE
AUG. 13, 2022 3:56 PM EST

Mickey Rourke

mickey-rourke-1660077734.sm.webp

While Mickey Rourke has expressed regrets about his role in the Marvel Universe, his portrayal of Ivan Vanko (aka Whiplash) was an interesting introduction to the popular "Iron Man." As it turns out, Rourke himself is no stranger to encounters with the law. Though his 1994 charge of resisting arrest and allegation of spousal abuse came first (which ultimately resulted in the charges against him being dropped), the arrest associated with this mugshot didn't occur until 2007.

On November 8th, 2007, the actor was arrested for driving under the influence following a traffic stop attributed to an illegal U-turn on his motorized scooter in Miami Beach. The arresting officer noted that Rourke had "bloodshot, watery eyes, slurred speech and a strong odor of an alcoholic beverage," and placed him under arrest (per*Reuters). The actor denied the allegations at the time of the arrest.

Though the former boxer's transition into Hollywood life and his history with substance use and personal struggles are known to have taken a toll on him, he claims to have found means of recovery in recent years. He's publicly thanked his agent David A. Unger, his priest Father Peter Colapietro, and weekly sessions with a psychiatrist for aiding him in his recovery and subsequent comeback.

Woody Harrelson

woody-harrelson-1660077734.sm.webp

Though it was a bit of a surprise when it was first announced, Woody Harrelson wound up playing the villain Cletus Kasady aka Carnage in 2021's "Venom: Let There Be Carnage." He also has a bit of history when it comes to the law. In 1982, as detailed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Harrelson was arrested for jaywalking, and things got out of hand. As Harrelson recalled,*he and an unnamed friend were the victims of police brutality after being stopped for jaywalking.*

"It was so brutal, the way they were handling me," the actor said. "A bunch of students gathered around and were complaining to the cops, and the cops were vicious to them, too." According to Harrelson, the incident culminated in him being maced to prevent him from fleeing the scene, before he was taken to jail with six separate charges against*him. "That was a real eye-opener — and an eye-closer at the same time because it really f***ed my eyes. I had to wear sunglasses for a long time."

Though this incident was by no means the last of his encounters with the law, the three-time Academy Award nominee, long-time cannabis activist, and vegan lives a less eventful life these days. Hopefully, he manages to stay out of the kind of limelight that leads to more mugshots.

Josh Brolin

josh-brolin-1660077734.sm.webp

Despite the fact that Josh Brolin's first foray into the world of comic book adaptations with "Jonah Hex" was*largely unsuccessful, he was clearly not turned off the genre, portraying two major Marvel characters: Cable in "Deadpool 2" and The Avengers' ultimate foe, Thanos.*

Despite earlier encounters with law enforcement, the actor's experience with mugshots didn't begin until 2008, when he was arrested for interfering with an arrest outside a bar in Shreveport, LA along with Marvel co-star Jeffrey Wright. While neither actor has given much insight into the event, Brolin did state in W Magazine that "It was nice to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong. And it was maddening to be in jail knowing that I hadn't done anything wrong."

In 2013, the actor had a second encounter with police in Santa Monica just before midnight on New Year's Eve while intoxicated and pole vaulting down the street near his home. According to Santa Monica Police Lt. Darrell Lowe, Brolin was booked and then released approximately 6 hours later once he had sobered up. The actor has since stated that it was a significant moment for him. "I realized that I was on a destructive path. I knew that I had to change and mature"

Jeffrey Wright

jeffrey-wright-1660077734.sm.webp

While Jeffrey Wright is a newer addition to the Marvel canon, his relationship with fellow Marvel veteran Josh Brolin goes back far beyond his time as the Watcher, a cosmic being who serves as the narrator of "What If...?

As previously mentioned, Brolin and Wright were arrested in Shreveport, LA, outside of Stray Cat bar where the pair had been attending a wrap party for their film "W" back in 2008. Following a report of cast and crew members refusing to leave despite being asked, the police were summoned. When Brolin and Wright stepped in to attempt to diffuse the situation they were restrained on charges of interfering with an officer (via Action News 5).

Witness accounts along with a video of the arrest which was released by the Associated Press suggest possible police misconduct. TMZ reports at the time indicated that Wright was "repeatedly tasered and pepper sprayed as he lay prone on his stomach in the street," and cited witness statements of foul, racially-fueled language being used by police officers. Unfortunately, despite multiple witness reports, the Shreveport Police Department ultimately deemed that their officers had responded with professionalism and stated that none of the fellow officers who had previously attested to witnessing the tirade had officially come forward

Terrence Howard

terrence-howard-1660077734.sm.webp

The original Rhodey to RDJ's Tony Stark, "Iron Man" (2008) co-star Terrence Howard has had a tumultuous personal life. The Academy Award-nominated actor had his mugshot captured twice, both times related to an assault on a woman.

In the year 2000, Howard was arrested after a flight attendant accused him of grabbing her during a disagreement surrounding the "fasten seat belt" sign (per ABC News).*While charges were not pursued after his 2000 arrest, the details behind his 2001 mugshot are a bit more complex, as cited by*The Chicago Tribune and The Smoking Gun.

In 2001, Howard admitted to striking his first wife, Lori McCommas, prior to their divorce, claiming that "she was talking to me real strong, and I lost my mind and slapped her in front of the kids" (via Rolling Stone). The Whitemarsh Police Department report details the argument that immediately preceded the event, wherein the actor warned over the phone, "Don't disrespect me by hanging up on me or I'll come over and hurt you" (per The Smoking Gun). McCommas then "hung up and contacted 911 fearing Howard was serious." The attack ended when Howard's brother entered McCommas' home after seeing "Howard storm out of their house to go to the victim's house." In 2002, the actor pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in relation to the incident

Click Above Link For Full Story and More Mofos On The List
Ms. Rose is slipping she forgot this guy:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well well well

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PJN

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member