BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He's not innocent at all. His actions caused the incident and his actions caused the injured finger.

He didn't try to hurt her finger and the jury agreed, but him grabbing the phone or picking her up and putting her in the car caused that.

Now does that make him an abuser and woman beater?

No, no from that situation. And the situation is blown entirely out of proportion. The way that they're acting you'd think she was beaten bad an near death.

But one quick question...

If he didn't put hands on her, then how would he have gotten his phone back with more evidence of cheating on it?

75c733f5776e310160f75fb25a234deea125670d.gif

Hmmm...

he is famous movie star.

I wouldn't be dating a crazy basic chick.

Plus My cell phone has numbers and scripts and studio correspondence that legally I'm responsible for.

So it would have ridiculous password protection making it useless to anyone but me.

I would have told the white girl that.

also I'm not texting or responding to my side chick with my woman sitting next to me.

If he had did any of the former?

He wouldn't be in this mess.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm...

he is famous movie star.

Plus My cell phone has numbers and scripts and studio correspondence that legally I'm responsible for.

So it would have ridiculous password protection making it useless to anyone but me.

also I'm not texting or responding to my side chick with my woman sitting next to me.

giphy.gif

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The people that already fired him are telling him to do an interview prematurely?

That only makes sense if they were considering rehiring him, and that seems unlikely given how fast they cut ties.
If Disney were to suddenly change their minds, they'd never hear the end of it.. people would be like "I can't believe that they rehired that woman beater"etc..

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm...

he is famous movie star.

All good ideas, however, remember he came home and called 911 because he was concerned with her well being (Grace Jabbari pretended to be unconscious in the closet when Jonathan Majors entered the apartment with the superintendent).

This clip is funny, but you know that it's true.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All good ideas, however, remember he came home and called 911 because he was concerned with her well being (Grace Jabbari pretended to be unconscious in the closet when Jonathan Majors entered the apartment with the superintendent).

This clip is funny, but you know that it's true.

But bro...

She BEEN doing that sh*t since they got together

And his solution wasn't to leave her or even therapy

But berate her with bullsh*t wasted soliloquies about how strong black women should be her blueprint.

That man should have not been in the position to have to call 911 for her trifling ass.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But bro...

She BEEN doing that sh*t since they got together

And his solution wasn't to leave her or even therapy

But berate her with bullsh*t wasted soliloquies about how strong black women should be her blueprint.

That man should have not been in the position to have to call 911 for her trifling ass.
I don't disagree with you at all. The sad thing is that men (and women) sometimes get involved with people they probably have no business being with (the proverbial hindsight is 20/20).

Sometimes, we see the signs early on and tend to ignore them thinking that behavior is an anomaly and things will get better. In relationships sometimes no one tells better lies to us than we tell ourselves.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't disagree with you at all. The sad thing is that men (and women) sometimes get involved with people they probably have no business being with (the proverbial hindsight is 20/20).

Sometimes, we see the signs early on and tend to ignore them thinking that behavior is an anomaly and things will get better. In relationships sometimes no one tells better lies to us than we tell ourselves.

^^^^^

Truth on truth bars

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stand by this.

Is he getting bad advice or just disregarding it because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else?
He is smarter than most posters here based on the replies to the comment. It is a valid comparison from a high level of thinking. Coretta Scott King covered for Martin Luther King like no woman could, which is why they were paired together.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s amazing how famous Martin Luther King was and how the reference went over the head of damn near everyone.

When 2027 gets here, I’m sure many people will look like Neal Brennan’s character did on Chappelle’s show when Clayton Bigsby revealed himself.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See that part got me questioning his sanity if he thought some\basic white cave bitch would ever be a Coretta Scott King. He should've got an evaluation.
lol yeah that part made him look crazy as cat shit

That bitch's ceiling is more Billie Eilish, Avril Lavigne or Cyndi Lauper....
Ol' pasty foreign white girl just wanna have fun
getting 'white girl wasted'
And you wanna make this bitch channel the spirit of dignified sistas like Coretta Scott king?!! Michelle Obama?!! wtf
DEAD

Son lost his gig with Marvel but they cutting ties to a lot of shit anyways...they not making hits like they used to and have to scale down a bit.

He'll be aight.....He'll kill a few more roles in some independent flicks and then win an Oscar for his portrayal of Medger Evers in the Biopic.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

str8 facts. we'll spend tons of energy trying to correct a person's flaws. then at the same time burying the thoughts of how did i pick and why i'm with this crazy muthafucka?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol yeah that part made him look crazy as cat shit

That bitch's ceiling is more Billie Eilish, Avril Lavigne or Cyndi Lauper....
Ol' pasty foreign white girl just wanna have fun
getting 'white girl wasted'
And you wanna make this bitch channel the spirit of dignified sistas like Coretta Scott king?!! Michelle Obama?!! wtf
DEAD

Son lost his gig with Marvel but they cutting ties to a lot of shit anyways...they not making hits like they used to and have to scale down a bit.

He'll be aight.....He'll kill a few more roles in some independent flicks and then win an Oscar for his portrayal of Medger Evers in the Biopic.
Right I don't know what type of nut shit he was oon but he had so many pasty chics he could've chose. I mean he chose her so he had to have that in mind.

Yeah something about him...I Think he gonna still work. He doesn't have that stigma on him that other guys have. Like Robert Kelly got that stench on him and he won't ever get it off. Harvey Weinstein got his nasty stench he won't ever get it off. OJ always gonna have his. Majors doesn't have it.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
He is smarter than most posters here based on the replies to the comment. It is a valid comparison from a high level of thinking. Coretta Scott King covered for Martin Luther King like no woman could, which is why they were paired together.

Paired? By who? Their families?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
See that part got me questioning his sanity if he thought some\basic white cave bitch would ever be a Coretta Scott King. He should've got an evaluation.

Dude could have used his mom or just said I need you to straighten up

Dude had to say I'm not sure if you know who that is :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right I don't know what type of nut shit he was oon but he had so many pasty chics he could've chose. I mean he chose her so he had to have that in mind.

Yeah something about him...I Think he gonna still work. He doesn't have that stigma on him that other guys have. Like Robert Kelly got that stench on him and he won't ever get it off. Harvey Weinstein got his nasty stench he won't ever get it off. OJ always gonna have his. Majors doesn't have it.

I agree I think it's gonna be kinda like what happened to Aziz Anzari.

But he got way more talent

In real life, Women actually support HIM more than the victim. He isn't a VILLIAN

It's 2 misdemeanors.

I could see Gunn picking him up and Feige even giving an endorsement.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree I think it's gonna be kinda like what happened to Aziz Anzari.

But he got way more talent

In real life, Women actually support HIM more than the victim. He isn't a VILLIAN

It's 2 misdemeanors.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Imagine if this did happen..Gunn would be on Twitter"..there's that old saying about second chances.."etc :rolleyes:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Bro I'm just playing

Sidebar...

Seroously So where that school at?
he got that building and no one is supporting him but the people
which is slow donations
also the building his keeps filming if it wasnt his
there would have been complaints
again he needs to be watch
till then lets see

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he got that building and no one is supporting him but the people
which is slow donations
also the building his keeps filming if it wasnt his
there would have been complaints
again he needs to be watch
till then lets see

ummm why is he doing that?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
ummm why is he doing that?
cause he owns it
bro here is the thing
he makes his money certain way
if this is fake he is done
i mean done
also how can u keep recording a building not urs
again not defending him

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But why? Because of the families they were from or for image reasons or what?
I suspect for image reasons but the family was allegedly shady for the fact that it dealt with multiple assassinations. Remember, Dr. Luke wanted to marry a caucasian woman first, Elizabeth Moitz.

The fact Coretta Scott said she knew nothing about any of the affairs tells me she was in on the sham because she was too smart to be that naive.

You’ll have to check the thread I made that the pro-whites tried to get me banned for to get the information but Dr. Luke was a deviant, likely comparable to Dwight Howard (based on documentation from informants).