BREAKING: Jonathan Majors found guilty of 3rd degree assault and harassment

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I have no sympathy cause Majors coon ass didn't meet a, white woman he didn't like. Now look at his ass......fired from the best job he ever had cause he couldn't get enough of fucking animals.

Oh well. Say hello to your new Kang..

214402_v9_bd.jpg
MCU isn't the only game in town. His career will still be intact.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"It is clear that the jury did not believe Grace Jabbari’s story of what happened in the SUV because they found that Mr. Majors did not intentionally cause any injuries to her. We are grateful for that. We are disappointed, however, that despite not believing Ms. Jabbari, the jury nevertheless found that Mr. Majors was somehow reckless while she was attacking him.

Mr. Majors is grateful to God, his family, his friends, and his fans for their love and support during these harrowing eight months. Mr. Majors still has faith in the process and looks forward to fully clearing his name."

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I wonder what happened to all of Jonathan's Hollywood friends? I haven't seen him out with Michael B. Jordan in a loooooong time; I thought they were homies. A bromance ends when the issue is finance, Michael B....wants to keep working in Hollywood.
The Tubi b-list ones going to be in his circle from now on.. Michael Jai White,Scott Adkins,Ed Quinn, Steven Segal,Marjean Holden..:roflmao2:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I wonder what happened to all of Jonathan's Hollywood friends? I haven't seen him out with Michael B. Jordan in a loooooong time; I thought they were homies. A bromance ends when the issue is finance, Michael B....wants to keep working in Hollywood.
If you were Michael B Jordan would you risk your career for Majors?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They did a shitty job of introducing Kang anyway.
I actually thought that they did a pretty solid job, since any number of variants of Kang can be strong or weak, depending on the incarnation. Loki and Quantumania always felt like the genie being let out of the bottle more than the final product. But I also respect that others wanted something different from his first showing(s).

I think people kinda forget that Thanos as a big bad was a hype train that took years and years to develop. His first few appearances were vague as hell, and the main hype came from the notion that they would even dare to attempt to run a major plot thread with him.

Marvel probably would have been better served hedging their bets with several major villains, and then deciding which one(s) to push harder. But the industry has been built on long term planning, so they decided to invest in this.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I actually thought that they did a pretty solid job, since any number of variants of Kang can be strong or weak, depending on the incarnation. Loki and Quantumania always felt like the genie being let out of the bottle more than the final product. But I also respect that others wanted something different from his first showing(s).

I think people kinda forget that Thanos as a big bad was a hype train that took years and years to develop. His first few appearances were vague as hell, and the main hype came from the notion that they would even dare to attempt to run a major plot thread with him.

Marvel probably would have been better served hedging their bets with several major villains, and then deciding which one(s) to push harder. But the industry has been built on long term planning, so they decided to invest in this.
thanos wasnt killed by antman tho :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

You gotta blame the social media terrorist and the people who wouldn't give him any work.