BREAKING: Rappers YoungThug, Gunna, and 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and his lawyer would be right on the money about that.
that 5 years is established Supreme Court precedent for (SOL) on RICO.....
However,....he will still have to deal with those RICO claims that fall within the 5 years.
So either way, he still fucked.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So Young Thug was responsible for shooting Rich Homie Quan's father....allegedly?

I mean you can call Rich Homie a snitch....but what about YSTell?

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

200.gif

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From 28 down to six defendants... :smh: Now that the jury has been seated reality making these cats wake up. Fani Willis needs to write a book called "The Art of Rico"...

well with his plea deal, he wont have to sing and point as a witness.
he'll just do his 5 years and come home without the rat label.

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well with his plea deal, he wont have to sing and point as a witness.
he'll just do his 5 years and come home without the rat label.
Trust me if they go to trial which they are, they will call him to testify, that's the whole point in giving him a plea deal. The prosecutor has a hand full of spades they can play at anytime if needed.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Can't wait to see how much time they give. I heard that Atlanta's crime rate has gone down since the whole YSL crew got taken down. Personally, I don't give a fuck about these rappers, especially the ones who bring down our society, lock they ass up. Them niggaz pose to be sticking to the art not continuing that degenerate lifestyle.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Can't wait to see how much time they give. I heard that Atlanta's crime rate has gone down since the whole YSL crew got taken down. Personally, I don't give a fuck about these rappers, especially the ones who bring down our society, lock they ass up. Them niggaz pose to be sticking to the art not continuing that degenerate lifestyle.

The thing about it is, in Atlanta, there is ALWAYS an open opportunity to walk the straight and narrow, get a job, do the slow grind thing and get your life together, and most importantly STAY OUTTA TROUBLE. I don't see niggas waiting for work outside Home Depot as much as I see Mexicans. :dunno: Everybody knows that living that lifestyle can lead to prison or death. The younger ones with the brains that haven't fully developed yet don't have a firm grip on reality, thinking it won't happen to them and believing they will escape the warnings from previous generations. And thinking that their affiliation will protect them.

SHHHHHIIIIDDDDDDD!!!!!!

But here's the thing, living on the outside of prison, ducking and dodging opps, getting in shootouts, having motion to slow motion times, killing each other over money, clout and territory is BARELY ANY DIFFERENT than trying to survive prison. It's the SAME SHIT damn near. Except in prison you are humiliated to the highest degree. FAR WORSE HUMILIATION than working at McDonalds. So if these dudes don't have sense enough to make better choices on the outside, putting innocent lives in danger with no regard--

THEN I don't feel NO TYPE OF WAY about them being rounded up and letting them do all that shit they love to do inside the prison walls. :dunno:These niggas making legit millions with music and can't let the streets go?? How in the hell should I, as a working man have any sympathy for these dudes?? Nigga please. :smh: