BREAKING: Rappers YoungThug, Gunna, and 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Another lawyer broke it down and stated a judge meeting with a prosecutor, potential witness and their legal representatives isn't uncommon or unethical although he did say the judge handled it incorrectly and should have informed the defense.

He also disagreed with the judges interpretation of the law he used to hold the defense lawyer in contempt but stated he didn't believe these issues would justify a mistral or would be grounds to overturn a potential conviction.

The issue the judge is having and why this is concerning is that the dude Woodys lawyer is believed to be the one who told the defense team about the meeting and what was discussed which is odd considering he was (at least initially) testifying against them and also makes it seem like she is acting against her clients best interests and possibly conspiring with the defense council.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Judge in Fani Willis Case Faces Calls for His Removal

By Katherine Fung
Jun 13, 2024

fani-willis-judge-recusal.webp

Judge Ural Glanville is facing calls for recusal from the YSL trial.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After reading the affidavit of what transpired ,during the meeting ,if half of what was stated is true then the judge,assistant DA AND and the personal attorney are in deep shit . Once its out of the hands of Fulton County their ability to control the outcome diminishes .

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After reading the affidavit of what transpired ,during the meeting ,if half of what was stated is true then the judge,assistant DA AND and the personal attorney are in deep shit . Once its out of the hands of Fulton County their ability to control the outcome diminishes .
It was a weird moment when the attorney that they assigned to him after the attorney of record mysteriously called in sick, she was there, not even a motion to enter an appearance….and her first job out of law school was…..The Fulton DA office!!!! This shit is wild.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Jesus Christ!

I swear this watching this goofy nigga is the most annoying and fascinating thing, I have no desire to watch this trial and he's ignorant as fuck.

But I can't stop watching because the dude is clearly dumb as hell while also acting dumb which makes it more intriguing.

It's like watching a movie where an actor plays an actor in that movie and the character in the movie is also playing someone else :lol:

It's mind boggling, he's like a slow and mumbling version of the most interesting man in the world.

His whole testimony has been a whole week of..........

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I swear this watching this goofy nigga is the most annoying and fascinating thing, I have no desire to watch this trial and he's ignorant as fuck.

But I can't stop watching because the dude is clearly dumb as hell while also acting dumb which makes it more intriguing.

It's like watching a movie where an actor plays an actor in that movie and the character in the movie is also playing someone else :lol:

It's mind boggling, he's like a slow and mumbling version of the most interesting man in the world.

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With friends like Woody Young thug is going to prison,let em call one more of them fools on that stand....they told and their telling now.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

What you mean swear?

A movie in a movie?

Is that 30 deep?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rappers are just actors pretending to be gangstas pretending to be rappers pretending not to be gangstas.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Thug will walk, remember I said it.

Full on shit show. Longest trial in Georgia History.

I don't think so.

Even if he does beat this I'd expect the Feds to come after him.

It's clear that they were/are dangerous and therefore I don't see them being allowed to go free.

I could also see a mistral and a plea to much lesser charges being entered to avoid an inevitable retrial.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think so.

Even if he does beat this I'd expect the Feds to come after him.

It's clear that they were/are dangerous and therefore I don't see them being allowed to go free.

I could also see a mistral and a plea to much lesser charges being entered to avoid an inevitable retrial.

Read the full indictment (if you're interested).

Most of the evidence is social media posts and can be interpreted as embellishment for Thug's rap career and image.

There's carjackings, killings etc that others in the crew did but prosecution is gonna have a hard time nailing Thug because he wasn't present nor the triggerman.

They are saying he ordered the hits but it's all speculative to a home court jury.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Read the full indictment (if you're interested).

Most of the evidence is social media posts and can be interpreted as embellishment for Thug's rap career and image.

There's carjackings, killings etc that others in the crew did but prosecution is gonna have a hard time nailing Thug because he wasn't present nor the triggerman.

They are saying he ordered the hits but it's all speculative to a home court jury.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steele requests a mistrial and for the judge to recuse every week. He does not want the witness on stand now to testify. buddy is the reason ysl went to war and now he telling his soul to prosecutors. Steel doesnt want his jail calls and statements he made to see the light of day.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Steele requests a mistrial and for the judge to recuse every week. He does not want the witness on stand now to testify. buddy is the reason ysl went to war and now he telling his soul to prosecutors. Steel doesnt want his jail calls and statements he made to see the light of day.

I'm conflicted about Steele.

I'm all for a defense attorney going hard for his client and from what I understand he's a great defense attorney.

However, he seems to have no respect for this judge or his court which makes me feel a certain way considering the judge is a brother. I felt it even more when Trump's lawyer (who is also involved in the efforts to discredit Fanni Willis) came into his court on Steele's behalf and also seemed to lack respect for the judge and his court.

That may just be me seeing this in a light I shouldn't or connecting dots that shouldn't be connected but that's been my takeaway from the little I've watched.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So this was his initial testimony....... where they already told him he had "use immunity"...... there's slightly more to his testimony, but basically dude was being combative and once he said he pleads the fifth to his age, the judge gave him contempt of court over the weekend......

Then started the other foolishness that 850 posted...... dude just leaned all the way into the ignorance after sitting over the weekend.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this was his initial testimony....... where they already told him he had "use immunity"...... there's slightly more to his testimony, but basically dude was being combative and once he said he pleads the fifth to his age, the judge gave him contempt of court over the weekend......

Then started the other foolishness that 850 posted...... dude just leaned all the way into the ignorance after sitting over the weekend.
thanx for expanding on that for clarity. :thumbsup: