geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
breakout-kings-cast-shot.jpg

A&E and AMC are seriously kickin ass with the original programming..:yes:

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
don't get too attached. a&e and dramatic shows don't last too long. name me one non-reality show that made past the second season. they should put this show on tnt or usa. i'll give this show a season and a half at best!

DIH

Star
BGOL Investor
Ehhhh meeeeh, seems like a reverse criminal minds even seems like they have the same set up with a computer geek a prodigy a black guy a recluse etc it was kina corny ima chalk that up to that being da pilot

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
The jury is still out on this show...

There was nothing really special about it.

A suivre.....

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
don't get too attached. a&e and dramatic shows don't last too long. name me one non-reality show that made past the second season. they should put this show on tnt or usa. i'll give this show a season and a half at best!

remember that A & E show called The Beast? everyone shouldve known that show wouldnt last due to patrick swayze's condition..had figured if they brought it back for a second season they wouldve made it where his character got killed(offscreen) in the season opener

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
yeah, the first episode is pretty good. Fox can learn a thing or two from A&E.
This is what I like: Black characters NOT being completely full of flaws
and incapable of thought while white characters are damn near mentally infallible....

(it would have been really cool if the lead was played by Carver, lol)

no BS autotuned soundtrack, well rounded BLACK characters (not one dimensional)
GOOD SHOW

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a solid show that will get old real quick because of the format.

- episode 1: use criminals to catch a escaped criminal.

- episode 2: use criminals to catch another escaped criminal.

- episode 3: use criminals to catch yet another escaped criminal.

- episode 4: rinse and repeat

How many episodes of that before it gets old? I don't see this show lasting more than two seasons max.

DoubleT

Potential Star
Registered
Not feeling Laz's character. He too overly protective. It's like, what's the point of having cons with "gifts" if you don't use or trust them. I am going to watch this upcoming episode and if I'm not feeling it then it's on to the next one.

Esquire1978

Rising Star
Registered
It's a solid show that will get old real quick because of the format.

- episode 1: use criminals to catch a escaped criminal.

- episode 2: use criminals to catch another escaped criminal.

- episode 3: use criminals to catch yet another escaped criminal.

- episode 4: rinse and repeat

How many episodes of that before it gets old? I don't see this show lasting more than two seasons max.

Ask shows like Cold Case & Without A Trace how they stay on? I understand they have different target audiences but unlike Prison Break (how many times can you break out of prison?), this show's formula is more like a Law & Order, CSI, etc. Different cases week to week...viewers can watch long enough.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ask shows like Cold Case & Without A Trace how they stay on? I understand they have different target audiences but unlike Prison Break (how many times can you break out of prison?), this show's formula is more like a Law & Order, CSI, etc. Different cases week to week...viewers can watch long enough.
Exactly

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I hate Law & order, cold case, CSI, etc because of that formula. I'm more of a fan of arc-based series like 24, The Wire, Sopranos, X-Files, etc. X-Files for example was great when it stuck to the alien mythology episodes; once it started doing the whole stand alone monster of the week episodes I lost interest.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
'Breakout Kings' cancelled

break-out-kings_320.jpg

A&E has locked up Breakout Kings.

After two seasons, the cable network has decided not to renew the drama series, which centered around a group of convicts who catch criminals.

Executive producer Nick Santora (Prison Break) took to Twitter to thank fans for their support and talk about how the show would have resolved the second season cliffhanger, which found some members of the team deciding whether or not to turn on another member.

“How it ends,” Santora wrote, “[Breakout Kings] pretend to turn Ray in but double cross Marshals so they go free & Ray walks. Shea gets rich w/ elbow savers…Erica raises daughter in the country. Ray starts private security biz, lives near his daughter. Lloyd & Jules marry. Name their son Charlie.” (Charlie was the name of one of the main characters killed in the second season premiere.)

Fellow executive producer and creator Matt Olmstead is currently showrunner on the new NBC drama, Chicago Fire.

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
Registered
They shouldnt have killed charlie and made herc the lead character. Shot themselves in the foot.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn..and I was really diggin that show...:smh:

found out that Erica (Serinda Swan) is down with the brothas tho..

Serinda+Swan+Jeff+Bridges+TRON+Legacy+Afterparty+1sYw5qODffGl.jpg

mehcad-brooks-serinda-swan-girlfriend.jpg

450_mehcad-brooks-serinda-swan-girlfriend-1450126999.jpg