Brilliant Idiots try to discredit Dr. Umar Johnson

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is Schulz weak attempt to go at Dr. Umar and Charlamagne's half ass attempt to defend him. He takes a sound bite from the Breakfast Club interview and tries to take shots at his logic and credibility.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been pretty critical of Dr. Umar, as well. I feel like he tries to pass off his opinion as fact too often. The thing about being able to send other nationalities home was so asinine that it made me angry.

This is a forum that favors Andrew over C Tha God. He's better at emphatically stating his position. It's pretty clear he's more book smart that Charlamagne, and that is a type of intelligence that lends itself to debating.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been pretty critical of Dr. Umar, as well. I feel like he tries to pass off his opinion as fact too often. The thing about being able to send other nationalities home was so asinine that it made me angry.

I would have to say I agree with you in some regard but I think the overall point was that even Chinese, Mexicans, etc. born in the US have some connection to their origin country although they may not be deported.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We had like a 3 or 4 page thread on this video... I was hoping by now we got a comment from Umar about it but I guess not?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is a forum that favors Andrew over C Tha God. He's better at emphatically stating his position. It's pretty clear he's more book smart that Charlamagne, and that is a type of intelligence that lends itself to debating.
That's my stance as well.... Like where's the guy that says this is my opinion take it as you will? But all these guys are like that. Telling you their opinion of its fact and then the sheep follow it.

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know what "everything else" is but I would place charlemagne and a fuckin andrew shultz below it. These are the type of people YALL respect. Somebody else is the sheep though. lol

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would have to say I agree with you in some regard but I think the overall point was that even Chinese, Mexicans, etc. born in the US have some connection to their origin country although they may not be deported.

That's a very generous interpretation, good sir.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Yea um, Schulz says that black people let racism keep them down instead of pushing forward and working harder. Schulz is an idiot. And he's not a brilliant one.
A white Dude saying it is a no go... Using it as a blanket statement is a no go... However there is some degree of truth to his statement tho

rage

International
International Member
Nobody needs someone like Schulz telling me or other blacks how we should take in Umar's information,most of us are educated enough to make rational decisions by ourselves.

militantmidget

Rising Star
Registered
A white Dude saying it is a no go... Using it as a blanket statement is a no go... However there is some degree of truth to his statement tho

No no. He's saying work harder as in IGNORE it happening to you i.e. turn the other cheek type shit.

He ain't talking about combating racism. He expects the MLK solution aka be docile while we kick your ass. Go along to get along ass shit.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
No no. He's saying work harder as in IGNORE it happening to you i.e. turn the other cheek type shit.

He ain't talking about combating racism. He expects the MLK solution aka be docile while we kick your ass. Go along to get along ass shit.
I feel you. Didnt watch the vid so I guess i should huh? :D

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The name say's a lot without saying much why are any of you second guessing it?Their openly telling you their Brilliant Idiots(cleverly mentally handicapped persons).
Enough said without even addressing anything said by any of them.