Brittany Renner has something to say give her a listen

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Better now than when her looks start to fade.

I remember seeing that white chick she talking in a rinky dink room last year, now she has a whole podcast network with millions of followers and flying out guests to England for interviews. They call her the female Kevin Samuels.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
She didn't find herself until she got stable income from the dude she suckered into getting her pregnant.

I guarantee you that if you take away that child support money should would be twerking every Friday on instagram live.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
She didn't find herself until she got stable income from the dude she suckered into getting her pregnant.

I guarantee you that if you take away that child support money should would be twerking every Friday on instagram live.

Most people in general for themselves, like I said people find jesus when the spotlight starts to fade, she's a single mom with a bad rep she seen the light now, no other ballers gonna mess with her and she knows that.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's still an attractive woman. She can easily get someone - problem is the high earning, high status guys she wants aren't exactly checking for anymore and might not want the men she could still get.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cwnpu9.gif