Broncos’ WR Josh Reynolds shot twice leaving Denver strip club

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Damn, I remember when Darrent Williams got killed leaving a club in Denver. That city’s goons just target pro athlete or something?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Didn’t another player get shot and killed at a strip club in wack ass Denver? Bunch of wanna be street niggas in the mountains

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Didn’t another player get shot and killed at a strip club in wack ass Denver? Bunch of wanna be street niggas in the mountains

Chill my nigga. Ain’t nobody said shit about Oakland fam but I can. Wannabe? There’s grimy niggas with guns in every city. “Goons” today wear hoodies and pull out Draco’s out their skinny jeans.

And no. Darrent Williams got killed leaving a club in Downtown Denver arguing with some Crip niggas. Unfortunately I know the niggas they was beefing with but I don’t condone the shit.

Lastly, why do niggas keep thinking Denver is “in the mountains”?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Don't fuck with them mile high niggas. You'll out breath and leaking. *pause

diddy-staring.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Chill my nigga. Ain’t nobody said shit about Oakland fam but I can. Wannabe? There’s grimy niggas with guns in every city. “Goons” today wear hoodies and pull out Draco’s out their skinny jeans.

And no. Darrent Williams got killed leaving a club in Downtown Denver arguing with some Crip niggas. Unfortunately I know the niggas they was beefing with but I don’t condone the shit.

What can you say about Oakland? Oakland has a rich history of Black contributions to society. Denver is wack.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What can you say about Oakland? Oakland has a rich history of Black contributions to society. Denver is wack.

Yes. Oakland is rich in culture….and that’s where it ends. Nobody, white, black, Asian or Spanish ever says, “I’m about to take a trip to Oakland. I spent a lot of time in Oakland. My dad’s from there and my mom side from Denver so Raiders-Broncos was always some shit with us. I love the city. But in no way does Oakland shit on Denver. Either they both wack cities or they’re both dope cities.

But I mean, something gotta be wrong with Oakland since all the sports teams leaving that mf :lol:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Football players are getting splashed left and right, damn are times that rough out there in them streets?

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
They say he got followed home.

I'm going to assume it could be the new gangs out there.

The same shit is happening to the passport bros in SA. I wouldn't be surprised if they are up to their old tricks.

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor

Nuggets jersey, Mile high stadium, Colorado avalanche, Colorado rockies.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's like the wild west out here in these streets!!

You have some money, you better act you don't when you go to the club!!!

I'm too old to be out late like that. I'm in the house before 10pm!

Rarely am I out late

Reactions: cnc

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
It's like the wild west out here in these streets!!

You have some money, you better act you don't when you go to the club!!!

I'm too old to be out late like that. I'm in the house before 10pm!

Rarely am I out late
Need your own security at a certain income level.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yes. Oakland is rich in culture….and that’s where it ends. Nobody, white, black, Asian or Spanish ever says, “I’m about to take a trip to Oakland. I spent a lot of time in Oakland. My dad’s from there and my mom side from Denver so Raiders-Broncos was always some shit with us. I love the city. But in no way does Oakland shit on Denver. Either they both wack cities or they’re both dope cities.

But I mean, something gotta be wrong with Oakland since all the sports teams leaving that mf :lol:
Oakland is in the Bay Area which is way more desirable than Denver. There’s a reason our housing is 3 times what it is in Denver

san-francisco-skyline-at-dusk-from-the-oakland-hills.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

:lol: