Bronny likes who he likes regardless of how fine his momma is...people need to mind their business.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

salli-richardson-daughter.jpg

Not sure how valid this is but at this point I’m just happy that…..well nvr mind

Carry on……

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Another Celebrity Kid Is Headed To Spelman College​

Stars Dondré and Salli Richardson-Whitfield couldn't be more excited to send their daughter to the esteemed school. 'Your path to becoming a greater woman starts in the fall.’​

By Noel CodyUpdated August 6, 2024
Another Celebrity Kid Is Headed To Spelman College

Another Celebrity Kid Is Headed To Spelman College
Instagram/@alldondre
Actor Dondre Whitfield and Salli Richardson Whitfield have a child leaving the nest this fall. Their 17-year-old daughter, Parker Whitfield, will be headed to Spelman College.
Her father, Dondre, excitedly shared the news on his social media feed in a caption accompanied by a photo of the family rocking Spelman gear.
“One day, Parker asked me ‘Dad what do you think I should do about my schools?’, I told her that all of her choices would offer her a great EDUCATION! I then told her to choose a great EXPERIENCE!!!” Whitfield began the caption.
He continued, “We are so excited that Parker has chosen @spelman_college as her ‘great experience’! It will undoubtedly offer her a top tier education, sisterhood, and citizenship.”
Spelman College is a historically Black college with several accolades including a 76 percent graduation rate and being recognized among the top 100 national liberal arts colleges by the 2022 U.S. News & World Report “Best Colleges” rankings for the 16th consecutive year. The college is also a leader when it comes to producing Black female medical students and doctoral candidates in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
“Congratulations Parker,” he concluded the message. “Your path to becoming a greater woman starts in the fall…” The teen joins other star kids as underclassmen at the HBCU, including Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Krista Nicole Campbell, the daughters of Angelina Jolie and gospel singer Erica Campbell, both currently freshmen.
Salli and Dondre met during a showbiz project in 1997 and have been married since 2002. Dondre and Salli share two children together, Parker being the oldest. They’re also parents to son Dre, 13.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up that's Sallie Richardsons daughter?!

That's a straight up win

daughter of one of the baddest black actresses in Hollywood history next to Halle Berry, who's been recently killing it as a director..

The Pops...Dondre Whitfield is a good actor too

sista goes to an HBCU, comes from a solid black family what's not to like?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There are blogs and viral tweets depicting her as white to keep a narrative going.

Meanwhile Marcus Jordan is really on a boat with white bitches sniffing coke and nobody cares. :lol:

Michael Jordan has never been as popular as LeBron James is now. He's clearly passed him in star power and cultural relevance.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hold up that's Sallie Richardsons daughter?!

That's a straight up win

daughter of one of the baddest black actresses in Hollywood history next to Halle Berry, who's been recently killing it as a director..

The Pops...Dondre Whitfield is a good actor too

sista goes to an HBCU, comes from a solid black family what's not to like?
It’s Lebron James sons,
He’s name is Bronny
He think he’s good
He’s not ready for the NBA
He took a Becky to prom

This young fellow damn near died months ago but whatever he does will be a issue.
The crazy thing he might still be with the Becky and just friend with Parker.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It’s Lebron James sons,
He’s name is Bronny
He think he’s good
He’s not ready for the NBA
He took a Becky to prom

This young fellow damn near died months ago but whatever he does will be a issue.
The crazy thing he might still be with the Becky and just friend with Parker.

They are in Paris together fam. :lol:

If we would've said 10 years ago Kobe and Jordan fans would end their days character assassinating LeBron's 19 year old son, no one would've believed it. The bald head shooting guard legacies are trash now.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Mean while....

They don't care. Jordan and Kobe fans don't care about character at all. Most of them are bad people themselves, thats why internet trolling was a natural progression for them. They only care about having large groups of white people find you tolerable even if you are a coon and don't associate with Black people.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They are in Paris together fam. :lol:

I read something about them not being there together. They met up out there but didn’t travel there as a couple.

Idk if that’s something I made up or not :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just fucking with you bro…. Cuz out there living his life and folks maddd

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't care. Jordan and Kobe fans don't care about character at all. Most of them are bad people themselves, thats why internet trolling was a natural progression for them. They only care about having large groups of white people find you tolerable even if you are a coon and don't associate with Black people.
It is a bad look for this to be released to the public. Jordan has been surpassed by a mile.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Mean while....

I remember he was online years ago flexing his sneaker collection against PJ Tucker.

I’m like “Nigga you are not in this conversation. Lol you have access to any pair of Jordan’s in any color you want.”

As for the Coke thing, ehhhh who cares. He probably had an orgy with a bunch of white women right after. Have at it lol