Bun B a snitch for testifying against burglar ???

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
quiet is kept; he would have had to testify had it gone how he really wanted it to. Those Castle doctrine laws work well for the whites.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No snitching and no bitching on Bun part. He got emotional recalling the events that could've ended badly for him and his fam. Hope that thieving lil fucker gets the book thrown at him. Like a lot of people, I work hard for the things I have. So if you have the testicular fortitude to break in my shit and try to take what I have, imma make sure you get a little something extra. Daily from that day forward, when you changing your colostomy bag or walking with a limp, you'll be reminded that you should have made a better decision that particular day.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the rules that some of these rappers have set for themselves and it's not only the young it's old 90's rappers that said this shit but in reality they weren't and never was going to live up to that gangster image themselves.

What would pimp c say?Jay Prince who's trying to keep Jr outta a murder of a rapper.?
I'm a gangster rapper but I'm not living like a gangster....no problem John you're an entertainer

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Cant snitch if there is Noone to snitch on.
I didn't write the rules I just play the game

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Was bun b robbing niggas? No? Then shut the fuck up. A snitch is a low life criminal that rats on people he did dirt with. Civilians can’t be snitches. This whole fake thug movement We do needs to stop. Criminals are scum. Thieves are low life trash. If I don’t kill you first I will call the police in a heartbeat on some trash breaking into my crib. I’d probably blow their heads off first but if not? 911 is.

Always hilarious all these soft ass wanna be thug online geeks calling people snitches and trashing police but be the first ones calling the police when shit gets sideways. Fake ass trash niggas

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The correct term is "low functioning niggas".
Permission to use this one Champ.

FwZ0MD.jpg

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Stop paying attention to click bait YouTube channels.

If the content creator is that mentally retarded to assume that you don't cooperate with law enforcement when a random person breaks in your house then he deserves the same treatment.

How about someone break into his home while he's making YouTube troll videos, tie him up, steal all his equipment, and then make a video about it with the stolen property.

Wonder if he gon snitch???