Cac who murdered Atatiana Jefferson found guilty of manslaughter.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got off easy by his peers. They took more than 15 hours to come up with that BS.

aaron-dean-mugshot-121522.jpg

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lee Merritt, civil rights attorney
We're glad that a sentence has come forth. This family has waited for a really long time. We think the appropriate sentence was murder. I don't know that the confines of the gag will allow me to get into the whys seeing as that there is still a sentencing phase. So I'll hold off on my statements until then.

Rev. Michael Bell, Fort Worth pastor
Dean was brought to trial, he was not brought to justice. Manslaughter is not enough. This young lady was minding her own business. And so it's not enough. So, of course, that's why you see all the outrage and all the kind of responses that you see. Because of the fact that it's not enough … he's still convicted of a crime, which is major in Tarrant County. This is a major something in Tarrant County, but he should have been found guilty of murder.

Lesa Pamplin, Fort Worth attorney
Aaron Dean's bond should be held insufficient and he should be spending the night in jail. And that's something that hasn't happened in Tarrant County. This is a first. I'm glad, when everybody was talking about the makeup of the jury and everything .. these folks gave a good, hard look at the evidence and didn't rush it. I'm happy, not pleased, but I'm happy that they got the manslaughter.

Next Generation Action Network
Our organization is pleased to know that the jury realized this was a crime, but we still believe it was murder. We thank the jury for their service but we are criticizing the leadership of Sharon Wilson, who failed to put the appropriate resources from her office. In this case, during the trial, the Tarrant County District Attorney's office really didn't show they wanted to prosecute this case. Still, we stand with the family in knowing that some semblance of justice is going to be served. Still, we must all continue to understand that there is a lot of work to be done in regard to the city of Fort Worth in the levels of corruption that were mentioned in this trial. We want city leaders to know they failed the community at large. You know our organization stands in solidarity with the entire North Texas community as we continue to demand justice and accountability for bad policing in America.

CLEAT - Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
The families and communities impacted by this case are in our thoughts as the jury reached its verdict today. CLEAT remains committed to our honored duty of representing our members in the most dangerous and difficult profession in this country. We respect the process and the members of the jury and thank our defense team for their hard work on this case.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that 5-6 years with good behavior?
"If the jury had sentenced Dean to 10 years or less and recommended that it be probated, Judge Gallagher would have to grant it.
If the sentence was more than 10 years, Dean couldn't get probations and he couldn't get an appeal bond, according to WFAA investigative reporter Tanya Eiserer."

Looks like a solid 11

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm holding my comment until I see the sentence.
Right cause they'll give him 2 years and the judge will come down and hug him after.

He should of never became a cop and he shot that women cause she was black with a gun and no other reason when he should of called for backup and radioed in for the operator to call the person that dialed 9-1-1 and he could of got on the bullhorn and gave them commands to come out of the house.....bitch ass pig just shot his gun and that was that.Noooo fuck that he needs 20yrs in prison in regular pop

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there was this becky, who was in a police car, took

THEIR weapon and started SHOOTING AT THEM

WITH THEIR WEAPON...

and they STILL TOOK HER IN ALIVE... no bullet holes!!

that fool was determined to KILL SOMETHING...

if he saw a wight chick, he wouldve stood down..

CASE IN VIDEO

arnoldwsimmons

Rising Star
Platinum Member

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member