cacs being cacs on deshaun watson...

totto

Rising Star
Registered
They having a field day on social media...

I think they really mad the money is guaranteed and he's black

They talking about the sex stuff but he paid for that in a court of law, crackers as usual.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate honkies, but this maybe deaper than him being black. He has been absolutely horrible. If he was white playing like this the same things would be said. Ask @tallblacknyc about Giants fans treatment of Jones. They absolutely hate that sorry muthafucka.

1VfpIW.jpg

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I hate honkies, but this maybe deaper than him being black. He has been absolutely horrible. If he was white playing like this the same things would be said. Ask @tallblacknyc about Giants fans treatment of Jones. They absolutely hate that sorry muthafucka.

1VfpIW.jpg
Yeah I forgot some of you nikkas is just "different".

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually agree.

I think this is more about him getting 200MIL+ guaranteed and just playing horribly!

Plus, that other game where he looked like he just gave up at the end of the game.

Yeah, and the fact that Browns ownership won't allow him to be benched, since they're stuck with that contract. All of that shit is next level disfunction.

Myles Garrett, request a trade bruh.

And again, fuck Deshaun Watson. OP, find us somebody else black to get behind, because this freaky 69 god nigga ain't it, boss.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he has had a horrible year

but i would never wish for or celebrate a player getting injured like that

apart from arron rodgers- fuck that cac