Cacs Cacing: Tom Hanks' Son Chet Wanted by Police After Trashing London Hotel Room UPDATE: Joker & Denzel impersonation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tom Hanks' Son Wanted by Police After Allegedly Trashing London Hotel Room

chet-haze-435.jpg

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's son is wanted by British authorities after allegedly causing over $1,800 in damages to his London hotel room.

"Police were called at 3:15 p.m. on Friday, May 29, by a member of staff at the Arora International Hotel in Crawley to a report that a guest had caused an estimated £1,200 of damage to a hotel room," Sussex police confirm to PEOPLE.

Chester Hanks, 24, an aspiring rapper who goes by the name Chet Haze, revealed last November that he was 50 days sober after struggling with substance abuse since he was 16.

Hanks' son has also been embroiled in public feuds with both critics and former friends.

Howard Stern recently engaged in a Twitter battle with Chet, after the shock jock repeatedly mocked the contrast between Hanks' privileged upbringing and rapper lifestyle.

http://www.people.com/article/chester-hanks-wanted-british-police-allegedly-trashing-hotel-room

Hanks has also received criticism for his use of the n-word in his music, including from one of his longtime friends, Scrilla King, who told TMZ he ended his 6-year relationship with Hanks over his use of the word.

"It's disrespectful. He thinks it's a joke," Scrilla told the website, adding, "He wakes up thinking he can be black today and know what we go through. He doesn't. I wake up black every day, he does not."

Hanks defended his lyrics in a video he posted to Instagram, saying ... I don't accept society getting to decide what anybody can or can't say."

Reps for Haze and Hanks could not be reached for comment.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Re: Tom Hanks' Son Chet Wanted by Police After Allegedly Trashing London Hotel Room

large_jL9aaMFxpTc2NkxelECWOMXnYF8.jpg

9ded75ba7e115f630d472a9471a2f96f.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: Cacs Cacing: Tom Hanks' Son Chet Wanted by Police After Trashing London Hotel Roo

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Tell Son Chet to "Stay Off Social Media"

1290559144532149135.jpg

How has Chet Hanks, the son of two popular, seemingly non-bonkers movie stars, managed to live such a remarkably hapless life? Simple: by ignoring their advice entirely.

“My parents, they be telling me to stay off social media, period,” Chet told TMZ on Tuesday, which, let’s be real, is pretty solid advice if you’re the kind of person disposed to posting lengthy defenses of the N-word online.

Unfortunately for parents Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Chet has apparently dismissed their excessive reasonableness as a product of the generation gap.

“They’re the old generation,” Chet continued, “They don’t get it. This is the new generation. We do things differently now.”

Ah yes, Generation Y; using the internet to share weird racist “alter egos” is just how we do things, okay, two-time Academy Award-winning dad?

http://gawker.com/tom-hanks-and-rita-wilson-advise-son-chet-to-stay-off-1710285516

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Re: Cacs Cacing: Tom Hanks' Son Chet Wanted by Police After Trashing London Hotel Roo

Chet Haze: Old Fogey Tom Hanks Doesn’t ‘Get It’ When His Son Says Crazy Things

Whereas Tom Hanks built his career on supreme likability, his son, aspiring rapper Chet Haze, is running headlong in the opposite direction. He continued to defend his use of the N-word to a TMZ reporter because of his identification with "black, hip-hop, whatever" culture. "Everyone's going to feel however they're going to feel about it," he said with an unidentified woman smirking in the back. "All I'm saying is that white people use that term, you know what I'm saying?" He continued: "I wouldn't go up to any black person and say it if I didn't know them like that." How thoughtful of him!

So what do his famous parents, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, think about all of this?

"They don't really tell me what to do anymore, 'cause I'm grown," he said. For instance, they told him to stop using social media, but Haze explained, "They're the old generation. They don't get it. This is the new generation. We do things differently now."

Apparently, this includes opening your mouth when a reporter puts a camera in your face.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

didnt he also say something about caitlyn jenner that he later backpedaled on? :rolleyes:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Got the international popo after him. I'm buying the album.

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I'm embarrassed for Tom. Even he's wondering; how the hell such a nice guy produces a piece of shit son like that. :smh: