Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh......she went to Capital One Arena and had over a million dollar ticket gate.

Two worst teams in the league making THE LEAGUE money cause of her.

Eggs in one basket???????

She is the basket
^^ Exactly.

Madison Square Garden capacity averaged about 19,700 in live attendance, for Knick games this season.
  • The WNBA league (as a whole) only averaged about 5,500, in live attendance, per game last season in 2023.
  • The Fever only averaged about 4,000 in live attendance, per game last season in 2023.
  • Since she joined the WNBA, the Fever is averaging almost 16,000 in live attendance, per game in 2024. (those numbers are NBA-level numbers.)
  • And also, in the current 2024 season... on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and CBS... WNBA games are averaging 1.32 million viewers, which has (3x) tripled last season's average number of 462,000 viewers, in 2023.
  • Her opponents are also seeing a staggering increase in attendance whenever Clark is in town... because The Fever average 36% more fans (15,142) at away games, which is more than every other WNBA team.

WNBA-attendance-2023.jpg

WNBA-attendance-2024.jpg

EVERYONE in the WNBA is eating off this chic.... Whether they want to admit it, or not.

Yes, of course there are OTHER Rookies who have brought their own fandoms also... and they also bring fans to the WNBA, in general.... but unfortunately they didn't "move the needle" the way she has. Regardless of their accolades.

Do I hate her racist / MAGA-supporting fans?? Absolutely. :hmm:
Honestly, I wish Angel Reese or Kysre Gondrezick had the SAME impact that Caitlin Clark has now. :yes:

If ALL these chics in the WNBA want to make more money... or get better amenities..... the WNBA needs to find at least A DOZEN more women who have the very same "impact on viewership" as she does. :yes: And have at least ONE player with that type of impact on every team.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You'd have better luck explaining physics to a chicken.
My issue is that folks are missing that professional ie cash money paid sports is 100% about entertainment ie asses in seats and eyes on screens and advertisers bidding for spots

Nothing else matters

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
My issue is that folks are missing that professional ie cash money paid sports is 100% about entertainment ie asses in seats and eyes on screens and advertisers bidding for spots

Nothing else matters

This has explained many times over. Some people are only concerned about her being white and some fringe fans. I'm not in the business of caring about her fans or if she is the leagues best player. She is box office and people want to watch her play. Doesn't matter if they are fans or haters. Them tuning in a filling arenas is what important. Everyone benefits from the exposure.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The difference…

Exactly why I have nothing but love for her and Beckers

She was looking at Jim Trotter like: Please stop asking me questions...lol. It's amazing how we have some prominent athletes who are deemed the be very best at what they do tend to shy away from making statements. Looks like Caitlin is going to take the "Jordan" route(i'm just a basketball player) :smh: ...this from a person that reveres Jordan

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nothing else matters

My issue is to many Black people accept being disrespected and treated as second-class citizens as long as they’re able to enjoy the left over scraps from the White feast :dunno:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was looking at Jim Trotter like: Please stop asking me questions...lol. It's amazing how we have some prominent athletes who are deemed the be very best at what they do tend to shy away from making statements. Looks like Caitlin is going to take the "Jordan" route(i'm just a basketball player) :smh: ...this from a person that reveres Jordan

She’s weak as fuck for that….she didn’t want to upset her MAGA fan base

Or shit maybe she’s just a racist bitch herself

Last edited:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got damn. BGOL has some committed coons :smh: Never thought I'd see it. Some of you niggas is disgusting.

You will never be able to go to a white message board or even a Latino message board and see them swinging on a Black athletes nuts talking about how they should get special treatment cuz they put people in the seats like these Coons….We are a damaged people

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has explained many times over. Some people are only concerned about her being white and some fringe fans. I'm not in the business of caring about her fans or if she is the leagues best player. She is box office and people want to watch her play. Doesn't matter if they are fans or haters. Them tuning in a filling arenas is what important. Everyone benefits from the exposure.
All this

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My issue is to many Black people accept being disrespected and treated as second-class citizens as long as they’re able to enjoy the left over scraps from the White feast :dunno:
I m not talking about the politics behind it....I m talking about them getting enough money that our sista Brittany Griner doesn t have to go to Russia and make extra coin.....like the rest of them have to do.

Raise the popularity and raise the money and lifestyle.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I m not talking about the politics behind it....I m talking about them getting enough money that our sista Brittany Griner doesn t have to go to Russia and make extra coin.....like the rest of them have to do.

Raise the popularity and raise the money and lifestyle.

We disagree :cool:

Owners and executives will get rich not players.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

666b763683683442104953.png

What type of people are you all interacting with? Now I see why these fuckers in this thread are mad! :lol:

Y'all deal with and see the same bullshit that she sees. My internet doesn't go to those parts so I don't have those feelings. If I saw it I'd probably feel the same way.

I can't tolerate the dumbasses here, imagine me dealing the fuckers that they're talking about :smh:

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man all of these folks will get paid if the league gets more popular

Aww so much misguided hope…Women’s Soccer is more popular than men’s soccer in the US has been for about 30 years….How’s their pay looking? But a league full of Black women will start getting that cash huh? So much optimism.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aww so much misguided hope…Women’s Soccer is more popular than men’s soccer in the US has been for about 30 years….How’s their pay looking? But a league full of Black women will start getting that cash huh? So much optimism.
When has soccer been popular in the US?

A midget might be taller than a dwarf but they re both still short.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When has soccer been popular in the US?

A midget might be taller than a dwarf but they re both still short.
3rd most popular in the US in attendance

Just out of curiosity how old are you? I’m sensing you’re a little out of touch are you around 60?

As far as youth sports it’s not even close Soccer will be the number 2 in America in the next 20 years