Cali couple found dead next to errie letter left via son....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Brothers arrested for deaths of Calif. parents found near note

Two brothers in California were arrested Thursday in connection with the murders of their parents, who were found near a note apologizing for the "clumsy" killings.

Hasib Rabbi, 22, and his 17-year-old brother were arrested three days after the deaths of their parents Golam and Shamima, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Police found Hasib Rabbi in Tracy late Wednesday, about 55 miles from the family's San Jose home.

Police Handout

Hasib Rabbi's mugshot.
article-son-arrest-0428.jpg

No information has been released on the younger brother, who was initially said not to be a suspect.

Both brothers have been booked on suspicion of murder, and there are no other suspects, police said.

Each parent was shot at least once, police said. Friends who checked on the parents Sunday found a chilling note on the hardwood floor next to the bodies.

It read: “Sorry, my first kill was clumsy.”
note29n-2-web.jpg

A longer message on the wall reportedly included the phrase, “I can't be like you, telling a lie. I can't love someone without telling them.”

Police have taken the son of Golam and Shemima Rabbi, 59 and 57, into custody after his parents were found dead on Sunday.

Police initially announced they believed the couple had been killed by “someone familiar” with them, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

Golam, an engineer, and Shamima, an accountant, were originally from Bangladesh and had settled in the Bay Area after coming to the U.S. decades ago.

They were members of the Evergreen Islamic Center, which issued a statement calling the murders “devastating to the family and the community at large.”

Police have not revealed a motive for the killings.

note29n-3-web.jpg

ABC 7

Authorities have wanted to talk to Hasib Rabbi about his parents' deaths since they were discovered at their home with a note that said, "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."

Last edited: