Cam Newton: “I have 8 kids…..I want more”

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember fellas - a Miss Jasmin Brown stated she would be 4th baby momma to a rich man - than build with a "regular" man.

Did she address about some women's willingness to participate in these arrangements?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did you see her interview with Nick Cannon? She white women at the bottom - below black men.

John Majors probably looking like:
Screenshot_2024-01-08_at_14.22.59_amchrs

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
At an upcoming rally, JD Vance is going to shout Cam Newton out as the ultimate role model.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i need to watch this whole thing. she made a lot of valid points and hopefully she gave cam some things to think about. cam already had a big ego but you gotta think it just magnifies when females let him keep knocking them up. probably take care of each one of them.....almost feel like some king type shit. on this i can't say men or women need to make better decisions lol

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i need to watch this whole thing. she made a lot of valid points and hopefully she gave cam some things to think about. cam already had a big ego but you gotta think it just magnifies when females let him keep knocking them up. probably take care of each one of them.....almost feel like some king type shit. on this i can't say men or women need to make better decisions lol
Hopefully? :lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently this interview has been wreaking havoc on Cam since it's release.....

And Corey is being messy again........smh

Also, Cam called his current gf a "situation." Thay woman is running around, screaming that she's Cam's girlfriend and Cam will not say those words.

Also, Corey called Zo Williams his home boy......

So, I guess they're cool again.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, Corey appears to be right, she's not a "Dr,"...

"Dr. Bryant is a 10+ year seasoned renowned Life Coach, with a Masters degree in Marriage, Family, & Child Therapy. Dr. Bryant provides Life Coaching sessions in office, telephonically, via Skype, face-time, or she will travel to you. Whatever it takes for her clients to receive the guidance & help needed is what Dr. Bryant delivers."

Lifted from her own website....

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Dr. Bryant is a 10+ year seasoned renowned Life Coach, with a Masters degree in Marriage, Family, & Child Therapy. Dr. Bryant provides Life Coaching sessions in office, telephonically, via Skype, face-time, or she will travel to you. Whatever it takes for her clients to receive the guidance & help needed is what Dr. Bryant delivers."

Also from her website....

Dr. Bryant’s desire for self-fulfillment, healing, peace, and balance within herself and others drew her to the field of psychology. Being the overachiever that she is, Dr. Bryant decided to pursue her Doctorate degree in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also from her website....

Dr. Bryant’s desire for self-fulfillment, healing, peace, and balance within herself and others drew her to the field of psychology. Being the overachiever that she is, Dr. Bryant decided to pursue her Doctorate degree in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University.

So she's still pursuing it, cool.

When she gets it, please inform Corey because this dude is putting a lot of dirt on her name.....
(Worked at a strip club, has a woman hired for "personal security," doesn't really like men and not a real doctor.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So she's still pursuing it, cool.

When she gets it, please inform Corey because this dude is putting a lot of dirt on her name.....
(Worked at a strip club, has a woman hired for "personal security," doesn't really like men and not a real doctor.
All of that shit could be true, and that still don't make her wrong about niggas just going around knocking up bitches! Flybynight daddy ass cats!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of that shit could be true, and that still don't make her wrong about niggas just going around knocking up bitches! Flybynight daddy ass cats!

Oh for sure,

I don't disagree with a lot of what she said.

And obviously it struck a nerve with Cam and Corey, so much so that months later they needed to have a "No Ma'am woman haters club" segment dedicated to shittin on her......

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Welcome to the internet. Every cute chic who's never had to chase a man think they are a relationship and fashion expert.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But she's not.......... how she can give advice on - when she's not.
james-franco-wait-what.gif

My thing is she all but glossed over the fact that some women pretty much are some "I'd rather be Cam Newton(or any other man of status and wealth) baby momma rather than a average man's wife".

Until she address that everything else, to me, is "word junk-food".

I'm still tripping no one has addressed her placing WHITE women at the bottom of white established society order (Johnathan Majors still got that look on face).

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cam is a poor example of Black masculinity. He can't be the Dad to any of his kids, that his own father was to him.

All his kids will be rich, but they will all be broken adults who have to figure out how to raise and nurture a family. Maybe the wealth will be enough, but I would not want any of my family members to marry into a family network like this. Fuck that.

The doctor is way too fine, way too intelligent, to have no children and no husband at her age. That shit is absolutely ridiculous. What in the hell happened to her? Shiiiiit I will put a baby on her ass right now. How can she offer family advice, having never experienced it?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam is a poor example of Black masculinity. He can't be the Dad to any of his kids, that his own father was to him.

All his kids will be rich, but they will all be broken adults who have to figure out how to raise and nurture a family. Maybe the wealth will be enough, but I would not want any of my family members to marry into a family network like this. Fuck that.

The doctor is way too fine, way too intelligent, to have no children and no husband at her age. That shit is absolutely ridiculous. What in the hell happened to her? Shiiiiit I will put a baby on her ass right now. How can she offer family advice, having never experienced it?

She said she has been engaged 4 times and in 3 of those relationships, she was the problem. She had to do soul searching and work on herself to make sure she was ready to be married. Which is "brave" of her to admit publicly and repeatedly. But it also speaks to the fact that some women will rush into marriage knowing they or the man has issues, but want that title.

She now says she's ready, but those men have moved on.........