Camille Winbush Finally Reveals Why She Joined 'Only Fans': "Bernie Mac Checks Get Smaller Per Year"

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
berniemac-tired.gif

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She looks pretty here.

I've gotta admit, Camille has always been business oriented and about her paper.

As for her saying she's not doing anything sexually explicit, what about those videos where she's masturbating? Granted, you don't see her face, but you definitely hear her orgasmic moans.

Not that I'm complaining - if that's what she's gonna give, I'm gonna take it. I - and others - just want her to push the envelope much more than what she's doing, so to speak.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
She looks pretty here.

I've gotta admit, Camille has always been business oriented and about her paper.

As for her saying she's not doing anything sexually explicit, what about those videos where she's masturbating? Granted, you don't see her face, but you definitely hear her orgasmic moans.

Not that I'm complaining - if that's what she's gonna give, I'm gonna take it. I - and others - just want her to push the envelope much more than what she's doing, so to speak.

Was she really doing it......or was she acting?

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She looks pretty here.

link
:please:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She looks pretty here.

Link?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should be all over Tyler Perry movies

Instead of him always trotting out a Kimberly Elise Janet jackson four color girls type.
exactly....lil'ma parker from my wife & kids popped up on college hill now she's starting in a B.E.T movie with a chic from P-Valley....
she needs to get to shaking hands and patting backs on tha real...hell the older sister from my wife & kids is on the black hamptons
show wit paula patton...

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
exactly....lil'ma parker from my wife & kids popped up on college hill now she's starting in a B.E.T movie with a chic from P-Valley....
she needs to get to shaking hands and patting backs on tha real...hell the older sister from my wife & kids is on the black hamptons
show wit paula patton...
I ain’t seen nobody from that show in anything else

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, if she ain't getting acting calls, what is she supposed to do? She's used to big checks. She says the checks are getting smaller. Hell, that show wasn't on that long. Just enough to go syndication but that show ain't getting plays like Martin! Get a regular job? That wouldn't pay her bills. I bet she's a few million in by now on Only Fans. She'll be aaight!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
RIGHT!! Just what I said when I read the thread title!

Get a fuckin' job! ( I guess showing your ass is a job, but you all know what I mean )

Bitch been laying around just collecting checks for all these year.. Could've been going to school or something!

Your pussy and asshole have a shelf life as well goofy chick!
She said she has worked some 9-5 jobs, said she owned a ice cream shop at one time and also used to have a job teaching gymnastics making $10-11 a hour