Camille Winbush

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Teonny Kardashian

Yesterday at 3:13 PM ·
448443590_10160020086273587_2026070728213086437_n.jpg

Actress Camille Winbush addressed the backlash she received from doing OnlyFans. During a recent interview with Comedy Hype, the former childstar stated:

"People that are outside of the acting world have no place to speak on it. When people are saying, ‘Oh, those Bernie Mac checks must have dried up.’ I’m like, ‘From a job 20 years ago when I was a 12-year-old? Yeah.’ Like, duh.."

While adding that the residual payments get smaller and smaller every year and the money you make now is not the same as when the show was originally on air: "Twenty years later, those checks are not sustainable for a living. If I can find a way to make enough to buy a home from the comfort and safety of my own living room, why wouldn’t I do that?"

This is not the first time she has addressed her OnlyFans as she defended herself and former costar, Dee Dee Davis, who played Bryana "Babygirl" Thomkins: "The trolls are hungry again so here’s some food for thought—I’ve never been arrested, never been on drugs, don’t have any baby daddies, I pay all my taxes, I drink water, and mind the business that pays me."