Cam'ron & Mase said Shakur fights are boring as shit!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Cam need to respect J Prince..calling him old, didn’t one of them 25 year olds call Cam old. Now Cam calling J old, like they seen what happen to takeoff. Also Cam and Mase talking crazy, Big L got him for his Rolex. While Cam got shot in DC over paid in full comment. He also got chased out Rucker basketball court.

Edit:Trevon Diggs called him old

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam need to respect J Prince..calling him old, didn’t one of them 25 year olds call Cam old. Now Cam calling J old, like they seen what happen to takeoff. Also Cam and Mase talking crazy, Big L got him for his Rolex. While Cam got shot in DC over paid in full comment. He also got chased out Rucker basketball court.

Edit:Trevon Diggs called him old

I think it was more of a act your age type of ol diss then it was

a you a ol lookin ass sixty year ol knigga type of diss,

more like, how you a boss... and you acting like the corna dope boy,

type thing...

personally it just seems like they verbally smackin him back, for lowkey tryin

to punk them... mase and cam truly from Harlem unlike diddy, they aint worried

bout nobody talkin shit.... if bullets aint flyin we aint worryin!!!!

and anybody could hire shooters....so cam and mase really aint worried bout it..

personally they want this to go to the next level.. Cam LOVES to air out a knigga dirty laundy,

almost as much as chaleston white does...

ALMOST!!!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
I think it was more of a act your age type of ol diss then it was

a you a ol lookin ass sixty year ol knigga type of diss,

more like, how you a boss... and you acting like the corna dope boy,

type thing...

personally it just seems like they verbally smackin him back, for lowkey tryin

to punk them... mase and cam truly from Harlem unlike diddy, they aint worried

bout nobody talkin shit.... if bullets aint flyin we aint worryin!!!!

and anybody could hire shooters....so cam and mase really aint worried bout it..

personally they want this to go to the next level.. Cam LOVES to air out a knigga dirty laundy,

almost as much as chaleston white does...

ALMOST!!!
I think Prince is like you fucking up my money with this type of talk. Sort of like no NBA player is downing Bronny James. Based on Lebron James. SAS/ Shannon Sharpe/Gil etc etc. So Cam should’ve just left it alone. And not worried about stuff. J Prince and been touch as long as I know.

But we can’t say the same for Cam & Mase. One got robbed and the other got shot.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Prince is like you fucking up my money with this type of talk. Sort of like no NBA player is downing Bronny James. Based on Lebron James. SAS/ Shannon Sharpe/Gil etc etc. So Cam should’ve just left it alone. And not worried about stuff. J Prince and been touch as long as I know.

But we can’t say the same for Cam & Mase. One got robbed and the other got shot.

That fight was sorry as hell. they not out campaigning saying never support him again. Plus he cant talk that tough talk when Wack 100 called him all kind of bitches, hoes, and rats. and he never spoke up or responded to that. selective gangster it seems

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yea but if thats the case, Prince aint movin smart, any talk about your fighter is keeping his name out there, it dont mean shit if folks

say he is a boring fighter.. fight fans KNOW they been saying that shit about Floyd Mayweather for the longest, and end game it didnt stop HIS money..

Prince shouldve used it as an OP to keep his fighters name out there, by discussing why he fights like that, and how the goal is to punch

and NOT get hit.... its not that exciting to watch, but real boxing fans can enjoy a good defensive fight... most avg fight fans cannot...

It will take Shakur to beat a skilled offensive machine like Tank, for his style to be appreciated.. I havent been watching him so I dont have an

opinion either way on him..

Im just saying all defensive style fights tend to be boring...and he should NOT change his style to appease fans... keep getting them wins...

and eventually a knock out or two will come to keep fans interested...

Like what floyd did to Hatton, that took all that floyd was a boring fighter talk, and threw that shit out the window, he made

hatton look so stupid it was sad, in a very funny way tho!!!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
They said the same about Floyd fights after he broke his fist and started fighting more defensively.

Shakur fights are kinda boring but it's because he is a good fighter he is almost a perfect technical fighter which is why he comes off boring.

He needs more competition to challenge him because he makes his fights look too easy.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
They said the same about Floyd fights after he broke his fist and started fighting more defensively.

Shakur fights are kinda boring but it's because he is a good fighter he is almost a perfect technical fighter which is why he comes off boring.

He needs more competition to challenge him because he makes his fights look too easy.
Also, shakur can't sell fights either because all his fights be free and not on PPV. A lot of people don't like his fights because that shit be boring, and he don't fight nobody worth watching.