Cardi B - Enough (Miami) Official Music Video

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Cardi is tryin to find a hit!!..Her music lately isn't hitting...

Also, wish she didn't have those ugly ass tattoos on her...Not a good look!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
enough is enough......
MESIWYY_o.jpg

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
OK catchy beat. But her accent is very very thick so if your not from new york or familiar with that specific dialect, your gonna have a hard time understanding what she is saying. So I found myself listening to the words of the song to try and understand it as opposed to being immersed in experience of the song. So that completely took away from the whole experience of it.

A comparison would be like listening to reggae, but you don't know what the lyrics are about. You can only pick out a few words here and there in a sentence.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't even gonna click on it until I turn the volume OFF! That shit ain't gonna make my ears hurt.

All imma say is......

In the shake 'em spots and younger parties/clubs
Asses is getting thrown in a circle......

If that's your scene........ then this song will be heard all summer

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Didn't read no comment. Don't know what the fuck y'all posted. I'm sure she got called a trash rapper or y'all talked about all the surgery.

I.
Do.
Not.
Care!

I will make love to this chic with all the lights on... nose to nose... gazing lovingly into her eyes... all while whispering sweet nothings in her ear

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Didn't read no comment. Don't know what the fuck y'all posted. I'm sure she got called a trash rapper or y'all talked about all the surgery.

I.
Do.
Not.
Care!

I will make love to this chic with all the lights on... nose to nose... gazing lovingly into her eyes... all while whispering sweet nothings in her ear
Might as well order you a real doll, she’s about as plastic as one. Also the real doll is quiet, you don’t have to hear that annoying New York Domincian voice chirping

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s funny because I for once agree with Joe about female rap. It’s slowly but surely dying. None of them are putting out any hits. Just fly by night shit. Glo’s Yea Glo song is catchy and may last beyond its 15 minutes. Megan’s album got buzz for two days then fell off. Haven’t heard shit about it since. Nicky too busy beefing with half the chicks that she continues to drop steady trash as well. All of em drop a video half naked but don’t give shit else.

Today’s mainstream is pure trash. SMH