doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
She’s soooo uncultivated.

I see she’s still getting a pass to use the n word when her parents look like this:
Cardi-Bs-Family.jpg

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
She’s soooo uncultivated.

I see she’s still getting a pass to use the n word when her parents look like this:
Cardi-Bs-Family.jpg

I agree. Somebody needs to bust her ass for every N word she utters. They don't respect black people at all. That Evelyn Lozada chic got checked by OG on that show. Them NYC blacks are weak. Fat Joe and the rest of them racist scumbags can call black people niggaz all day. They feel they have entitlement to the word now. I blame these negroes out here always trying to claim everybody as fucking black.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I agree. Somebody needs to bust her ass for every N word she utters. They don't respect black people at all. That Evelyn Lozada chic got checked by OG on that show. Them NYC blacks are weak. Fat Joe and the rest of them racist scumbags can black people niggaz all day. They feel they have entitlement to the word now. I blame these negroes out here always trying to claim everybody as fucking black.
You fly to Brazil to pay to fuck Latinas and told the board to not date American Black women but go to Brazil . Shut your fraud ass up you cock eyed fat faggit

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree. Somebody needs to bust her ass for every N word she utters. They don't respect black people at all. That Evelyn Lozada chic got checked by OG on that show. Them NYC blacks are weak. Fat Joe and the rest of them racist scumbags can black people niggaz all day. They feel they have entitlement to the word now. I blame these negroes out here always trying to claim everybody as fucking black.
Brazil has various segments of their country where they still use colorism and show negative energy towards dark skin Brazilians... Yet you wanted black men to leave black women and migrate to a third world country that have racism and lots of poverty hoes

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
The media could swing this as some racial tirade mixed with negativity towards people with h.i.v victims

When they get tired of her....all this shit will get pulled up and they’ll cancel her. I give her -two years- tops before she steps on the wrong toes. The only way she’ll be protected is if she do the JLo route and go with the Latin music route.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
I agree. Somebody needs to bust her ass for every N word she utters. They don't respect black people at all. That Evelyn Lozada chic got checked by OG on that show. Them NYC blacks are weak. Fat Joe and the rest of them racist scumbags can call black people niggaz all day. They feel they have entitlement to the word now. I blame these negroes out here always trying to claim everybody as fucking black.

Boom

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor

I don’t watch Basketball wives but I kept seeing snippets so I watched the whole episode and OG got in her ass. Ate her tf up. Lol

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The media could swing this as some racial tirade mixed with negativity towards people with h.i.v victims

They COULD, but they most likely won't because she is a gravy train right now. Look how that whole set up men and rob them thing got swept under the rug. She even goes at bloggers and comes away unscathed.

When they get tired of her....all this shit will get pulled up and they’ll cancel her. I give her -two years- tops before she steps on the wrong toes. The only way she’ll be protected is if she do the JLo route and go with the Latin music route.

THIS!!!

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I dont care, I don't care, culture vulture, N word, yelling and all...I still love me some Cardi B!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I dont care, I don't care, culture vulture, N word, yelling and all...I still love me some Cardi B!!
I don't get that at all. She ignorant as fuck listening to her talk. I hear people say cause she keep it real and just be her. Same reason some crakkkas love Trump so much. I don't care how real you are if you act real ignorant I can't fuck with it. :smh:

qkocEY.jpg

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Culture Vulture
I don’t watch Basketball wives but I kept seeing snippets so I watched the whole episode and OG got in her ass. Ate her tf up. Lol

The problem for women in hip hop is the lack of support for conscience or non stripper hip hop based females who gets no shine.

Also,
Cardi b and Fat Joe not a culture culture as hip hop is rooted in the Bronx where they are from. Hip hop.... well rap was part of their immediate upbringing.
The issue is the bad hood habits and mentality that crosses over to mainstream and influence others.

Early hip hop pioneers like Kool herc, grandwizward Theodore, etc had also
Early 70's hip hop Puerto Ricans in the hood involved in hip hop as Spanish dude darker skin named DJ Mario involve in building hip hop. You had guys like Disco whiz,Charlie chase the dj for Cold Crush Brothers and others in breakdancing, graffiti,dj etc.

The n word that ends in "gga" in my opinion was always inner city urban vocabulary that wasn't supposed to be on music. Early hip hop rarely had that word in their music.

You can not make this a NY thing because conscience hip hop and also the black conscience movement like the 5 percent Nation, black Hebrew Israelites,Marcus Garvey and the Malcom x movement in NY and black intellectuals in NY spread throughout.

The ORIGIN and spelling of the N word got lost in the sauce in the "hood" generations growing up used it so much the meaning changed.
Heck even whites used it to each other as part of hood vocabulary.

The ending of the n word in "er" and "ga" confuses things and it's best for black kids not to use it and not let the bad good habits attached to us as we get older. Bad hood habits from fast food, poor grammar,cursing,acting thuggish, etc. are bad habits let's not simply focus on the n word as we have to remove ALL HOOD BAD HABITS. All the bad habits is so mainstream now that it's marketable.