Cardi B sister Hennessy carolina

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
true story: her father loved going night clubs, guess his favorite drink?

note: it's not a six minute video, it only lasts for one minute. That Cardi B part.

Wow that’s really her name!

NF8y.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggas catching bitches on busses?

I know it's NYC but damn lol
U’ll be surprise how convient that shit is..and nyc has a nightlife..sometimes you might be on west/east side of Manhattan and a crosstown bus can take you to two diff party scenes..perfect example the 14a bus on 14st.. that bus can take you from the west side where mad clubs/lounges are to the middle where mad clubs/lounges are to the l.e.s where mad clubs/lounges are..literally party scene over a 2 mile radius from east side to west side.. you can do that if you club hopping..u’ll be surprise how some broads might hop on to go from 1 side to the other.. 4get about when them shits were free.. broads were jumping on them all kinda hours at night after doing the outside diner/lounge shit.. free was better than them Uber/Lyft prices… throw in some chicks be from out of state or your easy ass cac bitches thirsty to talk to some black dick( where you goin you seem to know where the party at I’m following you baby- they really be talking like that)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
U’ll be surprise how convient that shit is..and nyc has a nightlife..sometimes you might be on west/east side of Manhattan and a crosstown bus can take you to two diff party scenes..perfect example the 14a bus on 14st.. that bus can take you from the west side where mad clubs/lounges are to the middle where mad clubs/lounges are to the l.e.s where mad clubs/lounges are..literally party scene over a 2 mile radius from east side to west side.. you can do that if you club hopping..u’ll be surprise how some broads might hop on to go from 1 side to the other.. 4get about when them shits were free.. broads were jumping on them all kinda hours at night after doing the outside diner/lounge shit.. free was better than them Uber/Lyft prices… throw in some chicks be from out of state or your easy ass cac bitches thirsty to talk to some black dick( where you goin you seem to know where the party at I’m following you baby- they really be talking like that)
Fascinating